VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: It also seems like it has to be bad for MUO. I mean, the sooner they confirm a date and place, the more people are likely to buy tickets, make travel plans, etc. I really miss they days when it was all settled by the time of the Miss USA telecast, so that Helen O'Connell could show us drawings of the stage. (Yes, I am *that* old, LOL)

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:33:17 10/29/19 Tue
In reply to: MLB 's message, "I am certain MUO has the details already confirmed. However, I think it is unprofessional not to disclose pertinent information to the franchisees and their titleholders and the general public. I think it is also disrespectful because people worldwide are preparing for competition and they cannot act (making travel arrangements, obtaining visas, etc.) because details have yet to be disclosed." on 17:53:31 10/29/19 Tue

It also seems like it has to be bad for MUO. I mean, the sooner they confirm a date and place, the more people are likely to buy tickets, make travel plans, etc. I really miss they days when it was all settled by the time of the Miss USA telecast, so that Helen O'Connell could show us drawings of the stage. (Yes, I am *that* old, LOL)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I feel like this is a huge point folks often overlook: visas. Yes, travel plans can be inconvenient to make as the date draws closer, but Im sure for those traveling from other countries, past a certain point it simply becomes impossible. 6 weeks seems like VERY short notice for such a thing.

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:44 10/29/19 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.