VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Rolene Strauss would not have won the Telemundo Latinfest that was MU 2014. I'm sure she would make the cut, but in all honesty I don't think she would've made it past swimsuit. Rolene was smart to bypass Miss Universe and go directly to Miss World.

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:52:41 10/31/19 Thu
In reply to: MU_Critic 's message, "ROLENE STRAUSS! Yes, the MW crown was meant for her but it would have been so much better seeing her actually compete on stage and beat down the competition one segment after the next. And considering MU 2014 was not that competitive compared to other years, I think Rolene would have had a smooth sail to victory." on 15:10:56 10/31/19 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: 2014 wasn't that Latina based. Only one Latin country made it into the Top 5. If Philippines made it past SS with her jiggly body I'm sure Rolene would've been fine. But I agree that for her strengths, she made the right choice choosing to compete in MW. I just wish we got to see her compete in actual competitive segments, which MV doesn't provide.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:52:41 10/31/19 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: MJ Lastimosa did not have a jiggly body. Philippines that year had one of the best bodies. That was all she can offer actually...a bangin' body

Author:
MJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:07 11/01/19 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Pics of her jiggly butt were circulating after SS. She had botched butt implants or was just untoned. Either way, she was jiggly back there and many pageant fans noticed.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:13:17 11/02/19 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: MJ Lastimosa is a perfect example of less is more. At the pageant, she was way too over the top for my liking. Since then, I have seen "ordinary" pictures of her and she looks great! I think she took out the huge veneers. At MU, that was all I could notice.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:19 11/03/19 Sun

MJ Lastimosa is a perfect example of less is more. At the pageant, she was way too over the top for my liking. Since then, I have seen "ordinary" pictures of her and she looks great! I think she took out the huge veneers. At MU, that was all I could notice.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I like to believe that she had the wrong head on for Miss Universe. She was very Grand Intl (were they around then?). What I do really like about her is she seemed really humble and nice irl but that did not translate on stage. Her vavoom was loud, but way off.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:02 11/04/19 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon November 04, 2019 17:29:20   Edited 1 time.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.