VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I would not mind seeing her win.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:19:48 11/22/19 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Who is she? Beautiful profile!

Author:
TarHeel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:44:51 11/22/19 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Thailand.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:05:25 11/23/19 Sat

[> Subject: She's very pretty, no doubt, but she's just meh to me. Anyway, she'll make the cut cuz she if, after all, Miss Thailand.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:50 11/23/19 Sat

[> [> Subject: Groove, I agree. Just meh.

Author:
okie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:30 11/23/19 Sat

[> Subject: She is very beautiful, even more beautiful than Catriona. But, a black girl is going to win this pageant in Atlanta! Thailand may be first runner up.

Author:
prissy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:25 11/23/19 Sat

[> [> Subject: Yes. I agree. It is as obvious as the MU in January 2015 when a Latina was going to be crowned in Doral Mismi no matter what... there was no other way. This time, a Black majority city. A Black venue owner. A Black host. A Black Miss & Teen USA.. so there will be a Black winner.... even if Telemundo is back for the first time since 2015. Cheslie would actually fit the bill perfectly as there is no Blatina competing and Alejandra would be perfect for Telemundo gigs and is generally a marketable winner. I would prefer that they crown Zozibini though as she also fits the bill with the empowerment that IMG is looking for or Miss Haiti who also speaks Spanish and would be fine for Telemundo gigs..

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:43 11/23/19 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: I'm HOPING am African girl will be crowned! My hope is for Kenya. I think she's beautiful. I'm also beginning to like Tanzania (she's no Flaviana Matata, however LOL). Haiti is also one heckuvuh beauty, although I'm not sure of her backrgound. As far as Blatinas, Belize and Dominican Rep are, or no?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:03 11/23/19 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: As far as Haiti goes. She is of Haitian. Dominican and Congolese descent and was born in RD Congo, she lives in Canada. She represented Canada at Miss Supra a few years ago and made top 20. She also made top 20 at Miss Universe Canada a few years ago. Belize is an anglophone and I missed Dom. Rep. who is indeed a Blatina and she's born in the US. She would be a perfect combination for IMG both Black and Latina with Telemundo coming back after that almost 4 year break. The problem is that she looks very young and won too early (imho). It'd be difficult to justify her win.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:50 11/23/19 Sat

[> [> Subject: It will be interesting to see if this theory pans out. I think Thailand and Indonesia are overdue. We've seen this pattern recently where a country does well for several years and then it is their turn to finally win (granted, I think all of the recent winners have been deserving, so it wasn't just that their countries were due to win). But this year, I'd say both Thailand and Indonesia are deserving *and* overdue, so we'll see if that is an unbeatable combination.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:23 11/23/19 Sat

It will be interesting to see if this theory pans out. I think Thailand and Indonesia are overdue. We've seen this pattern recently where a country does well for several years and then it is their turn to finally win (granted, I think all of the recent winners have been deserving, so it wasn't just that their countries were due to win). But this year, I'd say both Thailand and Indonesia are deserving *and* overdue, so we'll see if that is an unbeatable combination.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.