VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Doot I just went to her Instagram and she has seemed to look like a doll since birth . There is a picture of her with her dad and she looks like an American doll. I donít think she has gotten any work done . She naturally looks perfected as weird as that sounds

Author:
Also interesting that you say that when many of the other title holders have obvious work done and it seems to be adored
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:15:14 11/26/19 Tue
In reply to: Doot 's message, "It will be interesting to see how she does. At the moment, I'm not seeing it. She is coming across to me as sort of overworked and plastic." on 20:44:26 11/26/19 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: It's not adored by me. I have nothing against plastic surgery or other "work," but if it looks obvious or extreme then it seems off-putting to me. There were a couple of contestants at Miss USA this past year that had gigantic lip fillers and other jiggery-pokery that I thought was gross. As much as I disagree with MUO/IMG's direction lately, I'm at least glad they are not rewarding that kind of extreme plastic appearance. As for WI, I am just basing my opinion on those few IG photos in the link. Maybe she comes across differently in videos or in real life.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:05 11/26/19 Tue

It's not adored by me. I have nothing against plastic surgery or other "work," but if it looks obvious or extreme then it seems off-putting to me. There were a couple of contestants at Miss USA this past year that had gigantic lip fillers and other jiggery-pokery that I thought was gross. As much as I disagree with MUO/IMG's direction lately, I'm at least glad they are not rewarding that kind of extreme plastic appearance. As for WI, I am just basing my opinion on those few IG photos in the link. Maybe she comes across differently in videos or in real life.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I dont like that stuff either ! every year it pisses me off . but I guess I dont see that with her . her features look way to exotic to be purchased actually lol

Author:
shes like a mix of crystle stewart and kenya moore to me. I actually wonder her background. Does anyone know?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder with WI it seems. Shes going to be polarizing. This class is going to be something else!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:30 11/26/19 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Her bio says she speaks fluent Spanish and both parents are immigrants so maybe Afro Latina

Author:
All IMG pluses - this is your dark horse ladies and gents
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:35 11/27/19 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sorry but not doing a thing for me. In my opinion she looks very plastic, Cat Woman like, and weird looking.

Author:
Chester
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:43 11/27/19 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Love her ! And img loves that kind of polarization. Look at the last four winners. She is in fact , the dark horse . She also competed tons of times before winning.

Author:
Watch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:42 11/28/19 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Chester, Bingo! I agree.

Author:
okie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:04 11/28/19 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I have met Gabriella in person . She is a true testament to photos not doing her justice. She will be a contender for sure . Iím kind of glad she is under the radar . That will make Wisconsinís first win that much sweeter

Author:
Real deal girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:02:11 11/29/19 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.