VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: What is your top20 looking like this weekend?

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:36:49 11/30/19 Sat

Colombia
Chile
USA
Haiti
Mexico

France
Ireland
Albania
Croatia
Denmark

Kenya
South Africa
Tanzania
Equatorial Guinea
Nigeria

Indonesia
Thailand
Philippines
Bangladesh
India

Last edited by author: Sat November 30, 2019 17:39:29   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: That's a very good list. I might swap Slovak Republic and Poland for Croatia and Denmark, and maybe Angola instead of Nigeria, but otherwise this looks about right to me. I'm still feeling Thailand and Indonesia as the top 2 (more from a prediction point of view than my own preference).

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:05 11/30/19 Sat

That's a very good list. I might swap Slovak Republic and Poland for Croatia and Denmark, and maybe Angola instead of Nigeria, but otherwise this looks about right to me. I'm still feeling Thailand and Indonesia as the top 2 (more from a prediction point of view than my own preference).

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: It's a good list, some of my personal favorites include El Salvador, and Peru.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:13 11/30/19 Sat

[> Subject: Thanks guys. I have a feeling most lists will be similar with maybe 3-4 changes. Thats kind of what usually happens anyway, right?

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:38 11/30/19 Sat

[> [> Subject: Yes, especially at Miss Universe. I think Miss USA is much less predictable these days and lists tend to vary more, but at Miss Universe it's the usual suspects who tend to show up looking good and well prepared.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:46 11/30/19 Sat

Yes, especially at Miss Universe. I think Miss USA is much less predictable these days and lists tend to vary more, but at Miss Universe it's the usual suspects who tend to show up looking good and well prepared.

[> Subject: KENYA VERSUS HAITI in the end for me.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:50 11/30/19 Sat

[> [> Subject: Id pay to see that.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:27 11/30/19 Sat

[> [> Subject: Ditto!

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:11:53 12/01/19 Sun

[> [> Subject: Not to mention, theyre roommates. How epic that would be! This could be a Miss Teen USA 2005 repeat!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:31 12/01/19 Sun

[> Subject: I have this feeling that one of Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand won't make the cut due to MUO's wanting to promote more diversified looks in Asia like with Japan for instance. I also expect some major upsets in the Americas. For example, I think Brazil and Venezuela (both of whom I can't stand) will most likely make the cut over prettier ladies. Hope I'm wrong but this year's regional system (if there are no wildcards) doesn't help.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:19:06 12/01/19 Sun

[> Subject: I don't like the continental grouping at all but would be happy if Africa can get 5 spots this year. The continent is still heavily underrepresented at MU and other pageants. And imagine, South Africa, Kenya, Angola, Sierra Leone and Mauritius after having competed for so long... would be excellent for semi finals as would others many of whom you mentioned. I could certainly live with only 5 fir the Muricas for a change.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:28:17 12/01/19 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.