VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I love this! Still not a fan of the top 3. It takes suspense away from the crowning moment which is always the best part. Kind of excited now for universe

Author:
South star
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:16:37 12/02/19 Mon
In reply to: KiwiGuy 's message, "MUO is probably reading USB. They are getting rid of the continental system finally and plans to give you all a heart attack on Dec 8. It's TOP 20-6-3 Format." on 05:09:02 12/02/19 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Is this for real? I *hate* the fact that it's a few days from the competition and we are still trying to figure out this basic stuff. Imagine if it were a few days before the Super Bowl and fans were posting rumors on the message boards: "I think a field goal will be worth 3 points this year!" "Really? I heard they were going back to 4 points, like last year." In any case, I would definitely prefer this to the regional system, but what I'd really prefer is consistency from year to year, no gimmicks, and full transparency about judging and scoring.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:55 12/02/19 Mon

Is this for real? I *hate* the fact that it's a few days from the competition and we are still trying to figure out this basic stuff. Imagine if it were a few days before the Super Bowl and fans were posting rumors on the message boards: "I think a field goal will be worth 3 points this year!" "Really? I heard they were going back to 4 points, like last year." In any case, I would definitely prefer this to the regional system, but what I'd really prefer is consistency from year to year, no gimmicks, and full transparency about judging and scoring.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.