VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Can we discuss the elephant in the room that is Venezuela? Is she on your Top 5? Remember, Venezuela es Venezuela.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:21:09 12/02/19 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: IMO, Iím not feeling Venezuela as much this time around. But who knows?! She may blow us all away soon!

Author:
pixiestix101
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:32:41 12/02/19 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: She is not on my radar. Then again, neither were Stefania or Gabriela, and we know how that turned out, LOL.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:46:39 12/02/19 Mon

She is not on my radar. Then again, neither were Stefania or Gabriela, and we know how that turned out, LOL.

[> Subject: With so many qualified and worthy delegates, I want to say no. Venezuela hasnít impressed me among this yearís class. However, barring any questionable behavior (Mariam), Venezuela, being Venezuela, will probably be among the top 20. After all, if Migbelis made it, Iím sure Isabella can make it, too Ė deservingly or not.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:50:42 12/02/19 Mon

[> Subject: More like in my bottom 5! I prefer Jictzad Vina over this one.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:02:46 12/03/19 Tue

[> Subject: Nope. Not even close.

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:38:35 12/03/19 Tue

[> Subject: Kiwis. Why are they always exaggerations in what you write? What elephant in the room? She is less popular than an average Miss Venezuela but I find her more natural looking.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:05 12/03/19 Tue

[> Subject: Venezuela has lots it's luster in recent years surprisingly that is the case with most of the former strong Spanish countries. On the flip side, I am about fed up with Thailand and the Philippines. Both need to disappear into a far out Galaxy. I love Pia and Cat though.

Author:
Test
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:31:25 12/03/19 Tue

[> [> Subject: Telemundo is back. The usual suspects, ie. Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Mexico, Dominican Republic, will be back too.

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:24 12/03/19 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: My tequila bottle will be back as well.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:40:03 12/04/19 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: This reminds me, it's time to figure out this year's Miss Universe drinking game.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:31 12/04/19 Wed

This reminds me, it's time to figure out this year's Miss Universe drinking game.

[> Subject: Iíll consider it as having an off year. They have one or two of those a decade, i think. 8 placements since 2011 with a bunch of top5 finishes, and a win, ainít bad. And I adored Keysi and Stehf. Really excited to see how Gabriela manages and grows the org. Anyway, Isabella is not in my personal list but I donít really know much about her. Wont be too shocked if she gets in though.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:06 12/03/19 Tue

Last edited by author: Tue December 03, 2019 20:46:12   Edited 2 times.

[> Subject: Sadly, I dont think she is even in my Top 50 this year. :(

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:09 12/04/19 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.