VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Laos National Costume. It will eat up a big chunk of the warehouse aye.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:39:09 12/03/19 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Bonus points if she comes in riding on it.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:27:20 12/03/19 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Seriously? Very cool but c'mon now. These costumes are getting out of hand.

Author:
okie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:32 12/03/19 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I love the costumes, it allows the world to learn a little bit more about their country. Yes this was unexpected cant wait to see more.

Author:
Old School Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:36:59 12/03/19 Tue

[> Subject: I guess I'm just boring and old fashioned, but I preferred the days of "traditional" costumes when they could all be on stage at once: the little Dutch girl, the kimono, the coconut brassiere,... Like everything else these days, the costumes are getting bigger and crazier, but I'm more interested in seeing the contestants rather than the contraptions.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:54 12/03/19 Tue

I guess I'm just boring and old fashioned, but I preferred the days of "traditional" costumes when they could all be on stage at once: the little Dutch girl, the kimono, the coconut brassiere,... Like everything else these days, the costumes are getting bigger and crazier, but I'm more interested in seeing the contestants rather than the contraptions.

[> [> Subject: I know what you mean, Doot. Nowadays, even national costumes have to be bigger, better, faster, stronger, more! Contestants think they have to raise the bar every year. I woldn't be in the least bit surprised if some of these constumes cost more to make than their preliminary EG.

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:57 12/03/19 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I agree with you both. Most aren't even national costumes. They're fantasy costumes.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:45:54 12/04/19 Wed

[> Subject: Lmao of course I want one. Its adorable.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:00 12/03/19 Tue

[> Subject: This costume alone merits the Pay Per View. Laos will most likely extend their winning streak for best costume.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:58:17 12/04/19 Wed

[> Subject: Keep the elephant at home.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:28 12/04/19 Wed

[> Subject: Oh wow. This could be incredible on stage! In general I'm against the arbitrary chandelier-looking costume that is too big, just for the sake of being too big. But if they have some kind of cultural significance or meaning, I'm all for it!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:45 12/04/19 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.