VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Oregon USA 2020 Contestants

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:38:04 12/26/19 Thu

https://missoregonusa.com/2020-miss-oregon-contestants/

Allison Cook (OR MAO 2013 and Non-Finalist @ Miss America 2014) is on the roster. Brooklyn Lowery is making her second attempt @ OR USA, after having been Top 11 @ OR USA 2019, and a Non-Finalist @ CA USA 2017 and 2018.

OR USA 2019 had a last minute addition to their roster so there may be more contestants added to the 2020 roster before the actual competition.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Two familiar faces I noticed are Katerina Villegas. She caught my attention around 5 years ago as Cali USA contestant. She also placed 1st ru at US Intl one year. And Manju Bangalire. Top 10 at Miss World America in 2018 and 2019.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:00:36 12/27/19 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Katerina Villegas was a Non-Finalist @ California USA 2015 and 2016, and also competed at Miss World America 2017.

Author:
2020 is her first attempt in Oregon.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:00 12/27/19 Fri

[> Subject: Did Allison Cook have her nose done? She was kind of cute at Miss America 2014, but she is HOT in this head shot for ORUSA. They almost don't look like the same person.

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:43 12/27/19 Fri

[> [> Subject: I don't think so, but yes she does look different then when she won Miss Oregon MAO. And yes, she is very beautiful here.

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:05:45 12/27/19 Fri

[> Subject: A new addition to the OR USA roster, Ashley Bednarek. She didn't compete @ OR USA 2019 and I don't recognize her name from any other state USA competition.

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:15 01/01/20 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed January 01, 2020 15:24:44   Edited 1 time.

[> [> Subject: Oooh, she's pretty! I took out someone else to add her to my Top 10 LOL.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:30 01/01/20 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.