VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Forgive me but this is why I won’t shut up about Culpo. IMO, she was the last one who had both the spark and the face to win Universe.

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:41:13 12/28/19 Sat
In reply to: Doot 's message, "This gets to an issue I have been wondering about: should the goal of the Miss USA pageant be to crown someone who will do well at Miss Universe? Or is it about choosing the best Miss USA? The two may not be the same. I'm not really sure, but I lean toward just choosing a great Miss USA. For example, Sarah Summers seemed like a perfect choice as Miss USA the night she won, even though she did not necessarily have a ton of potential for Miss Universe (and that turned out to be the case). But I'm fine with that." on 09:07:27 12/28/19 Sat

Last edited by author: Sat December 28, 2019 15:47:58   Edited 3 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: And she wasn’t IMG. Go figure.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:14 12/28/19 Sat

Last edited by author: Sat December 28, 2019 15:49:09   Edited 4 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.