VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: What's even sadder is that IMG/MUO touts her as one of their most successful winners this decade. Along with Demi-Leigh who also spent her year finding a sugar daddy.

Author:
Paulina Vega actually comes out on top in terms of the work she has gotten as a result of her crown, and that's not saying much.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:24:22 12/30/19 Mon
In reply to: MLB 's message, "I like Olivia and was proud and excited of her USA and Universe wins, however, I am disappointed that she hasnít taken advantaged of her titles in furthering her career/education. Sadly, it appears Olivia is more known for her romances, including Nick Jonas, Tim Tebow and now, Danny Amendola than her accomplishments. Although she has modeled here and there, she really hasnít cashed in on her beauty. For example, with a flawless face like hers she should have easily landed a contract and been the face L'Orťal, similar to Zili Zhang, Miss World 2007. Perhaps I expected more from Olivia six years after her Universe reign." on 12:17:37 12/28/19 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I would not call Tim Tebow a sugar daddy. I believe both of them connected because to both of them moral values are very important. Both are Christians and chose not to engage in sexual activity before marriage. And honestly, Demi Leagh is a great choice for a wife and as a Chrustian, I can only applaud both of them on their excellent choices of one another..

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:31:10 12/30/19 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.