VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Oh the conspiracies again. This is why I usually refrain from responding to you. As irrelevant to the discussion as it might be, you always find the way to present these conspiracies which are meant to imply that Latinas donít do well because they deserve it, or because the judges like them, but because of Telemundo, even though Telemundo wasnít affiliated with the MUO in any way from 2015 to 2018, and nevertheless a Latina contestant was always part of the Top 3. Anyways, youíre welcome from putting you up to date with stuff that most people who follow this closely, are aware of.

Author:
Youíre welcome
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:46:33 12/31/19 Tue
In reply to: HawtPlusSeksi (nsi) 's message, "Thanks for the updates. Desiree Lowry's years did not produce FRUITFUL results. As for Osmel, I thought Uruguay was very strong and could have easily made semis. Her mannerisms reminded me of Carolina Izsak quite a lot. But let's face facts. Both franchises are financially insignificant. There are not that many Argentinians... let alone Uruguayans in the States... so Telemundo does not benefit that much from them... and both countries are not too crazy about pageants. That is why, I am not surprised Osmel would choose not to continue. Let's remember that Ines Ligron did not have a single semi finalist in either Mslaysia or Singapore." on 13:13:21 12/31/19 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Honey. Azteca was still there all these years. It's not as if there were no Hispanic channel. Moreover, Azteca caters mostly to Mecican American clientele while Telemunfo is more international. Sweetheart, nowadays even with Telemundo it will be more difficult for Latinas to win as Southeast Asia went completely gaga over MU!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:22 12/31/19 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Azteca and yet Mexico failed to place in 2017 and 2018. Not sure what that proves. Azteca doesn't care about Colombia, Venezuela or Puerto Rico. It's a Mexican TV channel. But don't worry. I know that your mind is programmed to find an ulterior motive whenever there's an outcome that you disagree with. You're not equipped to even consider the possibility that other people can find beauty where you don't see it.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:57:30 12/31/19 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I do. Though you should not ignore political correctness and groupthink in these decisions. Anyways, in this New Year 2020 I will focus on harmony and will feature in a few days the Miss MamaSista 2020 competition... that is a mix of mamacita and sista and the goal will be to honor the 20 girls that represented PR at MU this century... plus we will add 5 dark horses from other pageants. I will emphasize the positive sides of these 25 Boricua women in short descriptions and the Bubble Board will choose our Miss MamaSista 2020. This will be a great idea to bring our community together this January!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:44 01/01/20 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.