VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Iím aware Iím in the minority with my opinion, but I consider Debbie Sheltonís placement to be correct. I align it to Julie Hayekís placement. Both did well in SS and EG, but Marisol and Lorraine had the personality spark.

Author:
Old Fan/New Name
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:48:19 01/02/20 Thu
In reply to: Basketball_Fan 's message, "2020 MUO Milestones" on 14:09:04 12/23/19 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Sort of like Deborah Cathy. Hideous, but she had the personality.

Author:
Test
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:36 01/02/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I just loved Deborah and still do! She was such a deserving USA winner, and for me her not winning Universe is one of my biggest Universe injustices ever. But regardless, she has had an amazing career is a model, actress, host, etc.

Author:
IMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:48 01/02/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: By the way, I mean Debbie Shelton...

Author:
being clear lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:14:19 01/02/20 Thu

[> [> Subject: I feel Debbie should have won Universe! She has such a stunning face that is timeless! She still is one of the most beautiful Miss Usas ever crowned and wouldíve been one of the most beautiful Miss Universes had she won. The Barbie like eyes and facial features are amazing. She was robbed at Miss Universe!!

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:06:53 01/04/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: I would only agree with those posters in support of Debbie Shelton if I witnessed the preliminary interview. IMO, a good preliminary interview can follow a delegate all the way to the crown.

Author:
Old Fan/New Name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:44 01/04/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: I'm not denying Debbie's beauty and style, I just think her placement at MU was correct.

Author:
Old Fan/New Name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:44 01/04/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Youíre Puerto Rican. You think every Puerto Rican should win and get super hostile when others disagree and you often bash Miss USA winners. Debbie ran circles around that peasant

Author:
Just A Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:54 01/04/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Funny how you accuse this person of getting hostile (they didn't, you did), and accuse them of bashing (they didn't, you did by referring to Marisol as a "peasant").

Author:
The irony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:40 01/11/20 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.