VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: NEW YORK USA & TEEN RESULTS!

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:45:55 01/19/20 Sun

Miss New York USA 2020:
Winner- Andreia Gibau
1st RU- Michelle Leon
2nd RU- Briana Siaca
3rd RU- Heather Nunez
4th RU- Jenny Kwong

Top 10:
Anitza Arellano
Nathalie Borgella
Michelle Leon
Heather Nunez
Briana Siaca

Top 21:
Tiffany Bredy
Sara Budnik
Lauren Eschbach
Maryam Jaafar
Erica Luciano
Natalia Mayo
Katherine McQuade
Caroline Placzek
Alyssa Schmidt
Lauren Schwartzberg
Emilya Washeleski

Miss New York Teen USA Top 16:
Sidney Bowers, 3rd RU
Alexandra Bruff
Kiara Carrion
Maya Dominguez, NYTUSA
Camilyn Flores
Zoya Garg
Asia Hickman
Jenna Hofmann
Sterling Hsuih
Chloe Jones
Cayla Kumar
Paige Loague
Emma Mathes
Kamiylah Monroe, 1st RU
Ella Thomas Ė Montgomery, 2nd RU
Sydney Tobin, 4th RU

Last edited by author: Sun January 19, 2020 20:53:57   Edited 4 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Typically, the People's Choice award rarely advances, but in this case, she did! Jenny Kwong won that award and advanced from T21 to T10! I must say that I was bummed that Caroline Placzek & Lauren Schwartzberg didn't advance.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:27 01/19/20 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Andreia Gibau is gorgeous and is a very logical choice. And Paula will likely adore her. She is African American but with a twist as someone of Cape Verdean origin. . She offers a novely vibe, Portuguese/Spanish language skills and is a GLAMAZON!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:04:23 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: I need to see more of her. While she's very pretty, I don't know that much about her, other than competing in a different state & placing.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:10 01/19/20 Sun

[> Subject: OMGGGG We might win Miss USA!!!!!! I am so happy, Andreia deserves it so much, next year is Brianas last year I believe so hoping its her time next year

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:42 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: Oh Briana! Don't give up! Briana just turned 26 five days ago. I hope to see Corinne compete again too.

Author:
VE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:54 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Briana is for sure going to come back, she is very persistent and really wants to make it to Miss USA. Next year should be her year!!!!!

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:52 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Hello, Alessa! I've missed your commentary! Welcome back & please keep posting!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:56 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Please come here more often Alessa!

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:39 01/20/20 Mon

[> [> Subject: Briana or one of the other top 5 finalists should have won tonight actually. Winner has potential, but I donít see her doing well nationally (reminds me of Bryce Armstrong... perfect to win state, but lost in the crowd at USA).

Author:
IMO!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:04:53 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Bryce Armstrong was robbed at Miss USA. She was even one of our USB Miss USA Mock Top 5 for her year :(

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:04 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: ďIMOĒ posting again... yes I agree! But I guess to the judges she got lost, which I fear may happen to NY. She isnít in my personal top 5, but with the right prep, she can do well.

Author:
IMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:39 01/19/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: Looked at her photos, while she is not the conventional type of look most pageant fans like, I do think she is the strongest NY rep. since 2017! She has the beat shot of winning Miss USA since arguably MJ in 2005! Hopefully the team styles and preps her well so she can win Miss USA! Itís been 20 years since New York won and we should win!!

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:01 01/20/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Meaghan was such a pleasant surprise in 2005. Her gown performance was just fabulous.

Author:
ValeneEwing (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:54 01/20/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Meaghan was not a fav by any means. She won on her first try in her last year of eligibility. I always loved her but I remember the board was quite divided on her. She totally caught the pageant bug though, as she was later Mrs New York and 1st ru at Mes America!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:45 01/20/20 Mon

[> Subject: Interesting note, Andreia Gibau is the first Miss Earth United States winner to compete at Miss USA after competing at Miss Earth. Other crossovers from USA to Earth include Amanda P. (Top 16 in Earth 2006) and Emanii Davis (FIRST RUNNER UP at Earth 2019). USA is long overdue for a Miss Earth win and for some reason, Carousel Productions doesnít crown Miss Earth USA..

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:27 01/20/20 Mon

[> [> Subject: I am hoping Corrin Stellakis, another former Miss Earth USA for 2016, Miss Earth Fire 2016 and Miss NY TUSA 2014 tries for NY USA again, Corrin crowned Andreia Miss Earth USA 2017.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:48 01/20/20 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon January 20, 2020 10:02:11   Edited 1 time.

[> [> [> Subject: Same!! But I hope Siaca or Leon gets it next year!!

Author:
:.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:26 01/20/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Siaca has always looked great at NY USA hoping she can just climb to that top step.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:00 01/20/20 Mon

[> Subject: Do not get the hype over the new Miss NY. Sure can she walk? Yes but she is going up against some MAJOR vets who are beyond stunning and a great resume.

Author:
She will make top 15..
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:47 01/20/20 Mon

[> Subject: Do any formers return? E.g., Mary Therese Friel.

Author:
There must be some returnees.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:08 01/20/20 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.