VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I am so done with pageants trying to make a statement in society with diversity. Miss USA along with all the other pageants need to stop trying to reflect the political culture. I don't care if a girl is Black, White, Asian, gay or straight, but I do want her to be amazingly gorgeous. and not chosen because of political correctness.

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:04:11 01/21/20 Tue
In reply to: KiwiGuy 's message, "This girl can talk" on 16:50:41 12/23/19 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Don't forget to place your hands on your derriere so the door don't hit you too hard on your way out.

Author:
Bye Felicia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:06:53 01/21/20 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Then dont watch anymore .IMG will follow where the culture is going. They are a business . They dont make money from trolls.

Author:
Charmingone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:32:31 01/21/20 Tue

[> [> Subject: That is all I was saying. Political correctness has no place in pageantry. I don't care what color she is, or where she's from. I do care that she should be beautiful.....and that my friends is subject to each of our personal interpretations. I don't feel that I should be hit over the head because I said she wasn't beautiful in my opinion.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:31:10 01/23/20 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: P.S. To the person that wrote that vile post that started with "f***ed up bitch, that was NOT me. Don't use my name and think I won't call you out on it. I wouldn't do that to anyone.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:18 01/23/20 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.