VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I don think Andrea Shen is a bit pretty & based on that, I’m shocked she was 1st RU last year. Her interview must be killer. Jordyn Chessmore competed in Idaho & she’s beautiful! Kellie Hall competed & placed twice in Ohio (looks like she’s in the military, so she’ll probably do well). Starla Smith just competed in Nevada but didn’t place. I think she’s very pretty. Destiny Clark IIRC, is a KY MAO crossover. Natalie Benson sounds & looks really familiar.

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:27:29 01/23/20 Thu
In reply to: ValeneEwing 's message, "CALIFORNIA USA/TEEN USA 2020 CONTESTANTS POSTED" on 09:55:09 01/23/20 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Natalie Benson and Felicia Stiles are former contestants in CA MAO. Felicia finished in the top 5 two consecutive years.

Author:
Perhaps that is where the familiarity is
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:02 01/23/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I disagree... I really like Shen. I don’t know if she’s Universe caliber yet, but she definitely has what it takes!! Oh... and.... she was also 1RU in NY two years ago as well! So she clearly is great!!

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:03 01/23/20 Thu

[> [> Subject: Destiny Clark was Miss Maryland in 2015, competing against Kalie Wright and Kelley Johnson.

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:48:05 01/23/20 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.