VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: She competed in NM in the Teen division & placed in the Top 5 both times!

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:51:50 01/25/20 Sat
In reply to: HawtPlusSeksi (nsi) 's message, "I do not recall what state did she compete before but the striking Sapphire Persinger is among the contestants as is former Teen Margeaux Greens. It looks like a strong, competitive lineup even without Texan girls." on 18:36:43 01/25/20 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: She is my favorite but I hope she won't win tonight. That would be too early. Test recently mentioned Jennifer Dupont who was already gorgeous in 2000 but only 19 at Miss USA. I'd also mention Yaritza Reyes at Universe 2013 where she was only 18. She was way more gorgeous & polished at Miss World a few years later.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:51 01/26/20 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.