VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Listen there are 2 sides to every story and I believe half of what she say. There is a reason she never won Texas, Shes really not that nice . I should know. I competed with her for years. Believe 50 percent and realize that in order to get a recation who may be poked.

Author:
I hope this is not true but coming from her.. IDK
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:33:39 01/28/20 Tue
In reply to: shame on you New Mexico 's message, "have you all viewed Allie's instagram where she posted some videos about her Director and what a horrible year she had and how she was treated?" on 11:17:46 01/28/20 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I won't speculate about her personality... but Alejandra just does not fit in as Texas winner. She was always a bit unpolished, even at Miss USA. In my opinion, that certain unpolished vibe was actually an advantage as she came across as more real, easier to relate to. Miss TX USA winners tend to be very polished, more old school and at times more on the pageant patty side. That's why I think Allie would never have won it. Neither last year against Alayah, nor this year against Taylor nor the next competition if she'd still be eligible. Michelle Rios had a similar vibe, she competed in TX a few times and then won New Mexico and did very well nationally.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:04 01/29/20 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I dont find the mew Miss Texas 2020 pageant patty. In fact she is a bit on the edgy side. clothing, hair, one piece suit.

Author:
Bucking the system. Me likey A LOT..
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:29 01/30/20 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: I donít know who you are but I too know of people who competed with her and she is a nice and genuine as they come. And I fully believe and support her any day over Lunatic Laura. And she isnít the only one who was treated that way... there were other titleholders who came forward too.

Author:
NM needs new leadership!! This is just as bad, maybe even worse, as MAO is in!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:36:32 01/30/20 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.