VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I disagree. These areas have sent some stunners and academics. But the issue is when they get to miss Universe, they loose motivation and look a mess by prelims. Then if they make the cut, they get swallowed by those who are focused. France this year is a good example. Easily was one of the best but finals she looked washed out and stiff.

Author:
Test
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:54:33 02/06/20 Thu
In reply to: Opinion 's message, "I’m actually on Allie’s side of things. If some directors never produce good results, I’d ignore their advice and do the opposite. A good director can train the girls correctly and produce strong winners. USA isn’t as political now about sash factor. Universe well...I wish they’d understand that they have the opportunity to develop interest in other countries if they’d invest in them. I think Malaysia, the Middle East, Africa and the Eurasian countries. If they plant the seed now, the future could help the pageant gain more money." on 06:51:28 02/06/20 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: The problem is the entire MUO staff is garbage. All they care about is franchise fees and money. The countries that have won (the 3 of them over the past five years) have the highest franchise fees, as hawt has been saying for years, except now its more obvious how pointless and fixed both pageants are. USA is totally about agenda, Teen USA serves no purpose, and Universe is a money grab for the highest paying bidder even if no one wants it and it ends up almost being cancelled or held in Atlanta last minute with no program books! There are state and national directors who would be fired with this level of incompetence... so how Paula, Sean, Tricia, Carlos and Carlos still have jobs after proven years of bad results shocks me. Oh, and they hate the fans!

Author:
Truth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:19:43 02/06/20 Thu

Screw them

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I love you but if you really think that you are very naive. It's all about being PC, franchise fees & ratings wherever they can get them. Yes, a non sash, low fees girl from a country that doesn't care or broadcasts MU can still make it from time to time but they never win. Malaysia is actually an example of a country that should have placed 3 or 4 times last decade. On the USA level, thankfully the state sash stopped counting for much in the last 10 years but political correctness at all cost including in terms of race kind of, sort of took over as the most important factor in the pageant well ahead of a performance or look of contestants.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:51 02/06/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.