VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: WISCONSIN YALL! This girl is gonna be in the mix. Her face is something rare!

Author:
IJS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:40:16 02/06/20 Thu

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://www.instagram.com/p/B8PYW-kAHLH/">https://www.instagram.com/p/B8PYW-kAHLH/</a>

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: yeah but future productions is the worst... and the last time they won Miss USA, she was the worst.... No high hopes for those states!

Author:
SweetDarling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:49 02/06/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Who was that?

Author:
AMM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:37 02/06/20 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: 1976 Barbara Peterson from Minnesota, who didnít place at Miss Universe

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:29:34 02/06/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Future Productions was not even around in 1976. Miss Minnesota USA and if I am not mistaken, South Dakota, were first under the Future Productions team in 2003...I think. Future Productions does have a Miss Teen USA from 2007, a Audra Mari of North Dakota took 1st Runner up honors at TEEN USA and USA under Future Productions.

Author:
NSI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:29 02/06/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I know FP wasnt around in Ď76, I was just referring to the state (which is now owned by FP) who didnít do well @ Universe. Anyway, I thought Barbara was lovely & shouldíve placed.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:25:47 02/07/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Just because someone doesnít place, that doesnít by any means make them horrible. I feel she was a wonderful titleholder in her day.

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:55:20 02/06/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sorry I thought Nebraska was future, I actually meant her and the infamous mimicking of another persons English dialect representing the USA in an international arena!! Barbara Iím sure was crowned long before future ever existed....

Author:
SweetDarling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:16:31 02/07/20 Fri

[> Subject: I love Gabrielle. I loved her when she first competed in Cali, but due to her unique look, I didnít have high hopes for her. However now, in 2020, I think she has a really good chance at placing.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:43 02/06/20 Thu

[> Subject: I saw how she interviews at her local TV station. I think she comes across with some similarities to Bishara.. though Bishara had this ability to be great in interview and yet never sound patty. Gabriela's interview skills are bot that great but placing is certainly a possibility.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:02:40 02/07/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: Shes an on air journalist with her local station. I think her interview skills will probably surpass most girls in her class actually- she wont get nervous or say things that don't make sense . Also her bio says she was a former chemist so she's smarter than the average. I think we will be in for a surprise with her.

Author:
NT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:52 02/07/20 Fri

[> Subject: Am I alone in thinking she looks like what would have happened if Crystle Stewart and Kenya Moore had a baby? Her eyes are stunning!

Author:
1234imatthedoor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:51:47 02/07/20 Fri

[> Subject: Denise & Craig's FP titleholders hold their own quite well in the ultacompetitive pageant world.

Author:
Sweetie Dahling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:03 02/07/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: They do! And I think they know they have a gem on their hands with this one.She does not post much like everyone else, but when she does it seems to get better and better than the previous post.I hope they train her hard.Out of all 7 of their states, I honestly think she has the best chance.

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:58 02/07/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Future had the teen 1ru last year, Miss SD in the top 5 the year before and who can forget Meredith Gould, my forever Miss USA 2017! They have a pretty good track record actually, especially recently.

Author:
Toma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:28:16 02/07/20 Fri

[> Subject: I think she resembles a Bratz doll (thatís not an insult, IMO)! I really like this girl.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:28:00 02/07/20 Fri

[> Subject: She does not even remotely stand a chance. She is creepy and plastic looking. Much better competing.

Author:
Feet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:28 02/08/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Hahahhaha canít wait to have you eat your words on finals night . She is one of the few I know in this group without any surgery . But ya know haters gonna hate :)

Author:
NT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:02:32 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: She literally looks like a CRYSTLE Stewart if you put them side by side . And we all know that Crystle won MISS USA . AND UNDER TRUMP. So honestly if you can really tell me Crystle STEWART is scary then Iíll know you are just a troll .

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:06:02 02/09/20 Sun

[> Subject: I think the thing with Gabby is that she is so exotic and rare. She is not a typical woman of color you would see anywhere let alone the Midwest. Hence, people never call her ugly, they just resort to saying shes fake looking because she actually does have an unreal face. It is always going to be 50/50 with her until people see her up close (I competed with her).Like for instance , none of us were threatened by her headshot, but when she showed up we all felt stupid. They either love her because she looks like no one else or they " hate " her because she looks like no one they have ever seen before. That weekend when she walked in to the dressing room first day of competition, all the girls were whispering " how in the hell did she not win california , shes beautiful" .And shes super intelligent and KIND ( she let me go through her luggage to find something to wear because she brought extra things in case something didnt work). ( read more below or inside)

Author:
made top 15 with Gabby at MISS WI USA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:30:37 02/09/20 Sun

There were even parents of other contestants that stopped her to tell her how beautiful she was. She is incredibly humble and actually thought she had no chance at winning . It is so weird. You could tell back stage that she was being hard on herself ,and in the meantime we all had her pegged as the winner with the exception of her snotty runner up.I do believe Gabby will do very well. There is something incredibly special about her - more than what meets the eye- and people are drawn to her . After she won all of us ran to hug her , teens included ( kinda felt bad for the teen winner). People just love her . There is a light about her and I would not be surprised if she was our states first Miss USA winner. And dont even get me started on her resume. Shes incredible . I am actually proud to have lost to her.

[> [> Subject: Thatís amazing. Thanks!

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:38 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: She is beautiful, but her lack of preparation by Future towards national will be her undoing. They have the most state directorships and the least amount of success. This is statistical and factual - however, if she's a sage veteran competing and preparing herself on her own (like New Mexico 2019) then she might do well!

Author:
SweetDarling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:14 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Oh wow she is very pretty.

Author:
wisconsin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:45 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: She has really good beach pics. I like her. Sheís def in the striking group. A lot will depend on how she is styled, but then thatĒs the same for all but with her, it will count more. I like her in both natural and straight hairstyles. She seems to know how to apply make-up etc. Havenít heard her speak. Havenít seen her in motion other than boomerangs. Iíll def be looking out for her.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:32 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Ps when I first saw her pic, I immediately thought Anastasia Pierre. I was not a fan of Anastasia at all but I like Gabrielle.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:49 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I can see the looks comparison with Stagia. The problem with Stagia was that she was in the pageant milieu for so long, among all these pageant coaches, etc... that by the time she went to Miss Universe. . She really came across as too OVERBAKED. All these contrived gestures and presentation was not going to cut it. Gabriela is more Bishara 2.0 to me, as both as eclectic African heritage but I simply feel Bishara that has likeability je ne sais quoi that she was always going to place.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:02 02/10/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah I can agree with what you are saying Hawt! I have to see more of her in motion because right now I could see it happening and would not at all complain but I am just NOT SURE. She is very Bishara 2.0 though. Like that comparison.

Author:
Charming one(nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:22:50 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: I would say the least successful directors are actually the people who run Oregon, Washington etc. Theyíve had the franchise for years and barely place.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:21:41 02/10/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I went on Connecticut's Instagram feed. She is quite the stunner and could easily pass for a Miss India

Author:
Would not discount her chances
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:57 02/10/20 Mon

[> Subject: So I finally looked her up. I was expecting to see an outstanding beauty but what am I missing? She is not horrible but in no way is she the beauty I am reading about on here.

Author:
Test
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:21 02/10/20 Mon

[> [> Subject: The one I don't get is Florida. Her legs in her SS pose at the recent Florida pageant

Author:
Are so dancer muscular. Not impressed.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:16 02/10/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: She is a dancer... regardless, you can say whatever you want about her, Wisconsin, Utah, or any contestant... but bottom line is they are simply their state winner and will compete for Miss USA, and you, my dear, will not... so muah!!

Author:
A very stunning & amazing class I will add! Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:07:37 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Huh, I did my due diligence and went to IG to check out Florida's candids.m And in SS she looked

Author:
Really bad. Is one not allowed to offer an opion??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:32:33 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: She looks stunning to me... and has come a long ways and is an amazing person. you ainít really giving an opinion though. if you post a photo of yourself in a SS, you can say whatever youíd like.

Author:
NSI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:18 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: That is such a ridiculous thing to say. What I look like in a swimsuit has nothing to do with anything. If you look at FL's state SS competition I am sorry but her legs look very bad. Not her face, her legs.

Author:
Go check it out
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:40 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Looks strong & fit to me... not much different then SRS or Cheslie, tbh. Do you prefer Chrissy Metz?

Author:
She too, just like Wisconsin, will do an amazing job this year
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:26:05 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: FL USA Monique E. is well-respected by in-the-know Texas MAO fans. I'm heavily rooting for her!

Author:
And she's from the best place on earth...Naples, Florida!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:04 02/14/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well please go on her IG and look at her swimsuit ---she may be respected and all of that but it's just not good okay

Author:
Very obvious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:42 02/14/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You arenít going to change peopleís minds.

Author:
Shut up already
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:32:47 02/14/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You are rude to tell anyone to

Author:
"shut up".
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:08:06 02/15/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Okay

Author:
lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:20 02/15/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No doubt a dancer's body yet not a handicap for a Miss Texas USA in the late 70s who made top 12 in the iconic red gown a couple of other Miss Texas USAs wore during that era.

Author:
Go Monique!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:04:52 02/16/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: The Miss Texas USA from the late 1970s I'm referencing was a ballet dancer.

Author:
Meant to mention that.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:06:46 02/16/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: okay ,please will somebody post a picture of Miss Florida in swimsuit pose at her State pageant and then people can judge for themselves

Author:
Ok
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:55 02/16/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Please will someone block you...

Author:
So stinky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:38 02/16/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Block you? Stop being against free speech -just because ( in a pageant with an important SS competition) someone

Author:
points out how weird looking FL's legs look.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:48 02/17/20 Mon

[> [> Subject: I mean I have never seen a face like Wisconsin's and thats pretty outstanding if you ask me and then to have people who have competed with her vouch for her character SAYS A LOT( she must be outstanding in 3D which is what wins miss usa anyways not your instagram feed or photos). So honestly, you saying shes not an outstanding beauty just sounds like a hater. The last person who looked nothing like anyone in their class with a unique face like Wisconsin was Crystle Stewart ( someone can correct me if Im wrong ) and we all know how that turned out.

Author:
IJS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:22 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: WI does facially resemble Stewart, but Stewart was not odd looking, WI is very odd looking.

Author:
imo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:47:51 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Thought I was the only one who thought WI is odd looking.

Author:
okie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:30:47 02/13/20 Thu

[> [> Subject: TEST: are u talking about CT or WI?? If u are talking re CT, I disagree. I went to her Instagram--that is one "hotsy, totsy"--gorgeous curvy body and a striking exotic face.

Author:
IMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:08 02/14/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: I saw all the SS candids, and Connecticut has the best bikini body

Author:
In my opinion.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:56:48 02/15/20 Sat

[> Subject: This post reeks of somebody being close to WI and hyping her up.

Author:
South star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:56 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> Subject: ^^this^^

Author:
LadyLuck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:39 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Exactly. Donít draw unnecessary attention to someone prior to nationals.

Author:
IMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:25 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Also, I canít believe some threads like this are left on this board!!

Author:
IMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:06 02/11/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Remember there was a boyfriend who did this a few pageants ago and it ended up putting a big black eye on the contestant. Hope this contestant or her prep team get it under control or this is simply taken down. Not all attention is good attention.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:05 02/11/20 Tue

[> Subject: I am the OP and met WI once at MN USA and I became a fan of her then...I do not know her personally. But will now not post any contestants anymore since it seems to draw such negativity.

Author:
IJS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:26 02/12/20 Wed

[> [> Subject: Who cares, IJS? Post what you want! After all, this board is for Teen, Miss & Universe. She may be the most polarizing contestant of 2020, but don't let that stop you spreading the love for your fave ;) I happen to love Miss Wisconsin USA 2020. I fell in love with her after seeing her after crowning video (by the outgoing titleholder). She was amazing & had the most approachable and contagious personality. Keep posting & who cares!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:56 02/12/20 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.