VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Maureen Montagne Miss Arizona USA 2015 (top 15 in Miss usa) is competing in Binibining Pilipinas 2020 2015 )

Author:
paco (how l will go ?)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:25:48 02/06/20 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: On paper, she looks like the most prototype winner of Binibining these days. A half Caucasian from the US/or other Western country. But since 2915, Maureen competed in few pageants in the US and Philippines. And while she did well, she did not win. I will read Joseph Viyug's review of delegates before the pageant but it does not look like if will be a slam dunk victory.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:36 02/06/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Binibining Pilipinas no longer sends their winner to Miss Universe. There's a separate Miss Universe Philippines that is starting for 2020 and it is directed by Shamcey Supsup.

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:56 02/07/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: It completely escaped my mind. I am generally up to date with news but many if these escape me after some time. Hopefully you have a better memory. I wonder if Maureen is after Miss Intl where she would fit in well as she us more of a serene beauty..

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:45 02/08/20 Sat

[> Subject: She should compete in the other one. Going with Binibining makes no sense. Even winning whatever remaining international pageant Stella M sends her seems like it wonít get her anywhere in the Philippines, let alone the world and would just be a complete waste of make-up. I could be wrong, of course.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:13 02/09/20 Sun

[> Subject: Maureen Montagne must really like competing in pageants. So far she's been 3rd @ Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 (the top 2 were Philippines's reps @ Miss Intercontinental and Miss Tourism International respectively); Miss AZ USA 2015 and Top 15 @ Miss USA 2015; 1st RU @ Miss World America 2017; 2nd @ Miss World Philippines 2018 and Philippines's rep @ Miss Eco International; and 1st RU @ Miss Eco International 2018. Now she's attempting Binibining Pilipinas for 2020 and depending on how that goes, we could see her @ Philippines Universe 2021.

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:02 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: Not sure. She comes off reserved when she competes. She's under the KF camp after being with Aces & Queens. Of the 5 crowns available I could see her with Binibining Grand International or Supranational. I feel Hannah Arnold and Vicki Rushton will battle for Binibining International, and who knows how Samantha Bernardo will do...and this 2020 batch of Binibinis is pretty new and fresh.

Author:
VE (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:29 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: Thatís intense. I did not know she started before Miss USA, which I think would have been a harder win than anything else she competed in. It just puzzles me why she waited six years before joining Binibining when she could have joined over and over like Pia did until she won. And now sheís joining when they are no longer sending a rep to MU?

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:51:25 02/09/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Binibining is part of the Araneta Group of Companies. All the winners, including the runners up signs a management contract for 18 months. Araneta uses them for ad campaigns. So prior to joining the pageant, a girl cannot have any existing contracts with modeling or talent companies as that might result in conflict should she win. I remember Maureen saying in one of her interviews after Miss USA that this was the reason she can't join Binibining because she has to earn money and she can't let go of her existing contracts.

Author:
Madam Stelia Areneta
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:05 02/10/20 Mon

[> Subject: Isnít Shamcey Supsup the one who made a bunch of crap and fought tooth & nail to break off to direct on her own... seems it worked!!

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:05 02/11/20 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.