VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Ps when I first saw her pic, I immediately thought Anastasia Pierre. I was not a fan of Anastasia at all but I like Gabrielle.

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:28:49 02/09/20 Sun
In reply to: eloise 's message, "She has really good beach pics. I like her. Sheís def in the striking group. A lot will depend on how she is styled, but then thatĒs the same for all but with her, it will count more. I like her in both natural and straight hairstyles. She seems to know how to apply make-up etc. Havenít heard her speak. Havenít seen her in motion other than boomerangs. Iíll def be looking out for her." on 14:11:32 02/09/20 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I can see the looks comparison with Stagia. The problem with Stagia was that she was in the pageant milieu for so long, among all these pageant coaches, etc... that by the time she went to Miss Universe. . She really came across as too OVERBAKED. All these contrived gestures and presentation was not going to cut it. Gabriela is more Bishara 2.0 to me, as both as eclectic African heritage but I simply feel Bishara that has likeability je ne sais quoi that she was always going to place.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:02 02/10/20 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah I can agree with what you are saying Hawt! I have to see more of her in motion because right now I could see it happening and would not at all complain but I am just NOT SURE. She is very Bishara 2.0 though. Like that comparison.

Author:
Charming one(nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:22:50 02/11/20 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.