VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Wasn't there a fairly well-known episode of gown sabotage in the early 2000s? I can't remember the details now, but I seem to remember a contestant finding that her gown was missing its zipper (or some such thing) just before the competition.

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:27:07 02/18/20 Tue
In reply to: eloise 's message, "Bad Girls of Oldie Pageants" on 23:03:28 02/17/20 Mon

Wasn't there a fairly well-known episode of gown sabotage in the early 2000s? I can't remember the details now, but I seem to remember a contestant finding that her gown was missing its zipper (or some such thing) just before the competition.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Ingrid Rivera? I know she was a lot of noise in 2008. Her peppered sprayed SS & EG, someone putting mercury in her lipstick (lol I made that up), how she was assured the crown by DT himself, etc. Even w/out all that noise, I never liked her. She always looked the oldest and most worn-out. She also didnít look friendly.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:25:45 02/18/20 Tue

Last edited by author: Tue February 18, 2020 14:27:47   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> Subject: Ingrid wasn't my favorite either... though many of the 2008 semifinals look extremely random. I usually love European girls but that year... ugh. And don't start me on the 1st runner-up. From Puerto Rican girls I loved Una Blasini and Bodine Koehler . Bodine was so robbed based on her prelims, she's also tall at 6 feet... Even before the finals people said she was not liked by the Miss Universe org. and vice versa.. she was a bit of a Fig O'Reilly of 2012.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:59 02/18/20 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.