VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Olivia Jordan was the rudest, she was in Doral with all the 2015 queens wanting to be noticed before finals. She mouthed a slight "Uggh" but obliged with the most exuberant Shandi-laugh selfie with me that turned out really well before running away as fast as she could - so I knew the girl could turn it on for the cameras. No one else ever seemed annoyed by me (7 Universes and 3 USAs attended), so I strike it to them being the bad sports and not me. Oh yeah, Ariadna Gutierrez was also really rude to one of her countrymen outside of rehearsals. She literally rolled her eyes in the angriest manner at him and also mouthed a perturbed Ugggh. The Kween seemed humiliated. I was not shedding any tears for her when she had her moment. Sri Lanka from 2012 I also swore gave me the dirtiest look all the way from stage ( I was in the third row) before all the clappers did their clapper dance, but I think the girl was just devastated LOL.

Author:
Tsk tsk
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:31:10 02/27/20 Thu
In reply to: SeminoleNation 's message, "I'm about to start some mess! Are there any Miss Universe delegates that you met (as a fan) and things kinda turned sour?" on 19:05:04 02/21/20 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Some of the NICEST - NIA SANCHEZ (she walked by as after the Doral pageant and I screamed USA and she looked back with the most gracious and grateful smile). I ran into her at Runyon Canyon years later (with Mom and husband) and she happily obliged pics with me and my partner. Even cuter - while my partner was taking one of my shots her Mom was taking pics of the whole thing! ALYSSA CAMPANELLA was also very gracious at both Universe 2012 and 2015. She honestly took the time to acknowledge the attention in the sincerest way even though I was a nobody. Stunning photos. Tara Conner was also very nice, as was Leila Lopes, Sylvie Tellier, and honestly any of the Venezuela or Philippines girls.

Author:
For the most part, most contestants are actually quite pleasant and happy for the attention.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:49 02/27/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.