VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Right? Itís not easy being a pageant fan. I donít think anyone I work with in the entirety of the UK (and Canada) would even know who Julia Morley is. I am surrounded by colossally judgmental academic snobs to the point that even one of the brightest in our team thinks Jane Austen is a joke. I loved Jane Austen when I was little and I canít even talk about her w/out entering into an hours long debate on why she supposedly sucks. And weíre not even in the literary field. Lol get my dilemma yet? I know I make my colleagues/friends sound like big jerks but they are good people nevertheless.

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:14:40 02/28/20 Fri
In reply to: HawtPlusSeksi (nsi) 's message, "I'm in the same situation. I have many hobbies, so pageantry rarely comes into conversation. But I do not especially try to hide it... it's more that people are noi interested to hear about it... even my mother. Imagine that she watches Universe/USA with me some years and she does not remember who won the next day! I am not kidding. In England, it may be Julia Morley's decades long presence that may give a more ridicule air of pageantry, though in recent years Julia seems to be more reserved/less controversial." on 20:11:57 02/28/20 Fri

Last edited by author: Sat February 29, 2020 00:47:13   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.