VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: in miss venezuela 2020 is competing valentina sanchez, the miss new jersy teen 2014

Author:
paco (buena suerte)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:55:14 03/02/20 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: She is so amazing! I actually thought she should have won NJ this past year! I hope she wins Venezuela! She could totally be a Miss Universe contender!

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:53 03/04/20 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Beautiful girl, but something is missing. I think she placed correctly in NJ, I had her as second or first runner up. She needs some coaching, she bombed her on stage question (in my opinion) and half of the audience cringed when she said that Nancy Pelosi was a female she looked up to (Nancy Pelosi is a known alcoholic) and that she considered her "beautiful" Many were not a fan of her answer at all. Maybe the Venezuela judges will not be swayed by a political answer. Valentina had a perfect opportunity to speak about her mother and grandmother and her platform when she received her on stage question. An opportunity missed.

Author:
Northeast Pageant watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:11 03/04/20 Wed

[> [> Subject: what the fuck? Show a source for your statement about Pelosi outside of Breitbart or Newsmax. Sounds like you're projecting.

Author:
perky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:23:36 03/04/20 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Much rather an alcoholic woman than disgusting perverted dirty old republican men who will never finish stealing from the working class.

Author:
Seriously
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:10 03/04/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: I despise Pelosi, but I focus on how they deliver their answers, not their actual views. Some may not, but I do. She’s be a great titleholder IF she gets one.

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:20 03/04/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Saying Pelosi is a role model to you is as smart as saying Trump is your role model. Either answer will incite a group of people and being a titleholder means representing everyone in your state (or country) so political answers such as this will always divide people. Diplomacy should always be the rule of thumb. A good pageant coach would have already gone over this with Valentina.

Author:
Use your brain!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:55 03/05/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: A judge's job is to judge how well the contestant answers the question, not whether or not they agree with the contestant's opinion. She answered the question great but NJ needs to work on getting less biased judges.

Author:
Fact
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:59 03/05/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Sorry but I totally disagree. That is NOT the judges job and I am praying you are not a judge. A judge's job is to pick the BEST representative for their state/country etc. and also to pick someone who will represent that state/country well at the national pageant. As far as New Jersey judges, I totally disagree again. New Jersey consistently picks the best girl, I know because I attend the New Jersey pageants and about 95% of the time I pick the same girl the judges pick. I believe the judges go in and pick the girl who stands out. Nothing biased there.

Author:
NJ Watcher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:47 03/06/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I have agreed with every single Miss NJ USA since 2010 except Michelle Leonardo. She wasn't a nice person at all.

Author:
Taylor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:31 03/06/20 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.