VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: For EG, I rank by facial beauty, effect of the gown, and stage presence - lowest combined ranking wins. Here is my order: (1) ICELAND. I will admit I was shocked when she emerged as the winner after i did the math. While I mostly agree with the 'too teen' comments, I found her beauty and poise to be undeniable. She also had much-improved stage presence from SS, where I had her 8th overall. (2) COLOMBIA. The gown may have been 'Colombia basic', but what a fabulous, leggy iteration. She had such a demure beauty, and by the end of the night, she was my winner. (3) USA. Don't hate. I wasn't crazy about the gown, but by this point I had fallen in love with her hair and stage presence. She was like a more fierce (and a tad less pretty in the face) Lynnette Cole. (4) SOUTH AFRICA. She won my 'effect of the gown' ranking, but I found her walk in this competition to be bizarre. Overall very striking, and would have placed higher if she had had the same confidence she exhibited in SS. [click in]

Author:
thoughts
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:31:49 03/02/20 Mon
In reply to: Doot 's message, "Miss Universe 2019 Evening Gown" on 20:30:00 03/01/20 Sun

(5) THAILAND. Distracting gown, but my god, what a face! (6) FRANCE, (7) PUERTO RICO, (8) INDONESIA - What on earth was with the weird pout?, (9) MEXICO - I didn't find her very pretty, (10) PERU- Boring.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Interesting system! Yes, I see what you mean about a more fierce Lynette Cole.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:41 03/03/20 Tue

Interesting system! Yes, I see what you mean about a more fierce Lynette Cole.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.