VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Tsk, Neha Dhupia... tsk! But otherwise top 10 was great and not too politically motivating. This was the MUO.org revival pageant really... it all came back to pieces here after a few ridiculous years, especially 2001.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:18:39 03/13/20 Fri
In reply to: Original Rican 's message, "2002 was strong overall and I don't think many of us complain because the top 10 was amazing as was the eliminations and winner. Hell, the entire pageant remains one of the best of the 2000s." on 18:05:47 03/13/20 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: I did not mind India, we know the period of 1992 - 2002, India got in based on interview. But was shut out in 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. Ironically, Shumita Sen was their director for a few of these shut out years and they did nothing under her leadership.

Author:
Original Rican
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:17 03/13/20 Fri

I did not mind India, we know the period of 1992 - 2002, India got in based on interview. But was shut out in 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. Ironically, Shumita Sen was their director for a few of these shut out years and they did nothing under her leadership.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I loved Miss India, Neha Dhupia. I thought she was beautiful. Have you all seen the pageant documentary Bitches and Beauty Queens? A behind the scenes look at the Miss India Pageant when Neha won. Neha is so in love with herself and everyone knew she was going to win Miss India. The producers, directors, choreographers all worked together to set up a win for Neha. She knew she was going to win and very cold to the other contestants. But, I still think she was the most beautiful.

Author:
nostalgic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:15 03/14/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: After Lara and Celina being more in shape, Neha's win was a throwback to undeserved status of semi-finalists a la Gul Panag. Yes, facewise she was good looking, I do not recallher close-up/interview skills but these were likely on point. Anyways , it's surprising to look back and notice that it's been 19 years since India last made top 5.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:47 03/14/20 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.