VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Indeed. I think top 5 at USA was excellent, but there was a bit of a backlash... the same way was when Puerto Rico won Universe.in 2001 there were unsatisfied people. Add to that the fact Vanessa Mendoza was very thin during the tme when bulimia/anorexia were at the centre of attention... She is lKelly very thin by nature though, the same like Deshauna. As for Ruth Ocumarez, she was great but very patty in a year where natural beauties were clearly preferred.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:23:35 03/14/20 Sat
In reply to: SeminoleNation 's message, "I'm open to all kinds of theories. But, I find it hard to believe that the 2002 Miss USA pageant didn't have any impact." on 11:52:45 03/14/20 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Vanessa gown was floral and didn't suit her. She was fine in ss but she had way too much make up. Even in present day, she wears layers of make up. Ruth, I thought she looked like a doll from it's a small world. I never found her to be pretty but I did like her confidence. Yet, from the preliminary video that you can see on YouTube, she did not bring it finals night. That woman was hyped to death.

Author:
Original Rican
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:27 03/15/20 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.