VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Universe 1995 was also one of my favorite pageants EVER! I loved the opening number and the music through out the entire show. I love waterfalls and when I saw the waterfall in the desert stage design I was in pageant heaven. I enjoyed all the interviews, the swimsuit and evening gown competitions. The little sisters, so cute. The production number with Sushmita was amazing and when she came out for her farewell walk, It was almost too much for me to take because it was so beautiful. Then the coronation of Miss USA was the cherry on top with that song "You are Miss Universe". I too thought Chelsi was going to win Miss Universe after she won Miss USA. I would look at her photos and think this girl is going to win Miss Universe in Africa, and she did. MU pageant 1995 was so glamorous, and I will never forget that night the most beautiful night of the year! Don't really watch todays pageants, not very interesting to me. I will always be,

Author:
Nostalgic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:09:04 05/14/20 Thu
In reply to: anni55 's message, "25th Anniversary - Miss Universe 1995" on 15:41:03 05/14/20 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: OMG, I forgot that at the end, just after the crowning, they played that rockin' "You are Miss Universe" song, which I always loved. There was another song, a slower and more sober one, that they used in the 1980s ("This night belongs to youuuu....") which I also liked, but this one is more modern and stirring.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:28 05/14/20 Thu

OMG, I forgot that at the end, just after the crowning, they played that rockin' "You are Miss Universe" song, which I always loved. There was another song, a slower and more sober one, that they used in the 1980s ("This night belongs to youuuu....") which I also liked, but this one is more modern and stirring.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.