VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I think that even fake charities can be beneficial to an extent. Even if it is for a few days, a contestant volunteers anyways and the image of her volunteering is shown in the media, either social media or on TV, etc. And it DOES encourage people watching to volunteer. I do not know how many days or weeks did Olivia Jordan volunteer at "Children of the Night" in Tulsa, and by no means I am saying it was a fake charity... But she was living mostly in California and if, let's say she volunteered only a few days in there, it is still beneficial for them and she mentioned this organization. I checked it in depth, some people likely donated there hearing from her what they do.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:54:04 05/28/20 Thu
In reply to: Why are you even on this board if you hate pageants? Perhaps you are the one who is insecure. 's message, "These women are not insecure. And while I agree some do come up with a fake charity. There are a handful that have been working for their cause for years. And to some of these girls its more than a crown. Its tradition and pride. Al bigger platform for their REAL charity." on 09:27:05 05/27/20 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.