VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: UTAH 2020

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:19:29 06/12/20 Fri

My ignorant ass thought Utah would be the last place to crown an openly bisexual contestant. Very pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by author: Fri June 12, 2020 16:28:36   Edited 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Sorry. Tried to resize.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:14 06/12/20 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Been following her for a bit on IG. I love her, and love this post. Thanks for adding something positive and hopeful to the board.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:54 06/12/20 Fri

Been following her for a bit on IG. I love her, and love this post. Thanks for adding something positive and hopeful to the board.

[> [> Subject: Np! We need more rainbows in our lives.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:25:10 06/13/20 Sat

Last edited by author: Sat June 13, 2020 08:45:26   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: I am not that surprised. Utah had the first trangender US Senate candidate in 2016 with Misty Snow.. I am talking about the two majlr parties: Democratic and GOP. The festival Sundance and numerous ski resorts such as Park City, make this state more liberal than what many think. Even in pageantry, Utah was never afraid to crown girls who were visible minorities, were immigrants or 1st generation. That is why, I am not surprised they will have the firsrt LGBT contestant, especially with LaMoak as state director.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:11:01 06/13/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Forgot Shanna has Utah now. No longer that surprised about this. What happened to Brit? I thought she was doing well with Utah.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:23:11 06/13/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: My understanding is that she wanted to downsize. She still has Arizona, the initial state that she has owned. Maybe it is due to distance as Phoenix and Salt Lake Citt are 10 hours by car? Much longer than what I initially thought.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:34 06/13/20 Sat

[> Subject: She will make top 15 but Im sorry to say I dont think she will win. She posted about nudes and after the antics of one Miss USA and her dreprssion. They make step aside

Author:
ALSO.. there are more deserving girls and WE NEED TO WIN UNIVERSE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:25:29 06/13/20 Sat

[> Subject: Ugh this girl is throwing every story she can at the wall to see what sticks. Who cares if you are bisexal. Your sex fantasies are not relevant to me. I think she also claims to have weight problems, depression, yadda yadda yadda. This generation has no resilience whatsoever.

Author:
NO TO UTAH!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:23 06/13/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Totally agree

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:04 06/13/20 Sat

[> Subject: I wish her well, but I am so done with stories and resumes and themes and everything BUT jaw dropping beauty. I am definitely old school and just want a beauty competition back. I will say that the current trio of titleholders are brilliant, and I do love listening to them speak.

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:54:50 06/17/20 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.