VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: November?

Author:
Gail
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:25:21 06/16/20 Tue

Is the rumor true Miss USA and Miss Teen USA will be held in November?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Everyone knows MUO makes announcements about 8 weeks ago. It would have leaked by now on social media from one or more contestants if they were given a date range.

Author:
Stop spreading fake news.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:46 06/16/20 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Go here and read this. Then tell me to stop spreading fake news again. You people are so rude on here. https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-USA-2020-Miss-Teen-USA-2020-November-Announcement/51293

Author:
Gail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:26 06/16/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Omg I canít believe Iíve never seen that website. Thank you!!!

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:59 06/16/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: This is my favorite pageant website. I'm on it all the time LOL! They're really good about posting Miss Universe country delegates; not all of them, but a lot.

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:17 06/29/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Don't take this for a grain of salt. November is likely a goal but it won't happen.

Author:
Original Rican
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:58 06/16/20 Tue

[> Subject: Girls have been told early November. They also said early August and late OCT...sooo

Author:
Do you think whats going on in the world will impact who they pick as the winner?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:04 06/17/20 Wed

[> Subject: This is absolutely true. Both pageants will definitely be in November. Anytime from now, MUO will announce the year.

Author:
Tyler
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:42:45 06/19/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: I think this is an excellent timing and if Universe is around the 18 od December or even in January, it is perfect for me.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:58:06 06/20/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: It's a safe bet all three pageants will be in the USA (obviously usa and teen). I don't care about location anymore because the girls don't do anything anyway for years. I do care about production. Fire every one who was part of the 2019 telecasts.

Author:
Original Rican
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:32:11 06/20/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: Online discussions with folks close to the national orgs from two countries who have won two MU crowns the last five years, the suggestion is that MU will be in 2021.

Author:
Makes sense to me. So many countries still enforcing quarantines from travelers abroad.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:46 06/20/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why can't they have Miss USA in the fall in a theater or auditorium without having a studio audience?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:56 06/20/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Truth to the rumor that the state pageants scheduled for before early November will be pushed until after Miss USA? So that places like TN & MS that are scheduled for October wouldnít have two titleholders reigning at once.

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:03 06/21/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Personally I do not see a problem to have a Miss State USA 2021 before Miss USA 2020. Worst case scenario the current titleholdet will not crown the successor, but that already happened at Texas USA a few years ago when the Texan rep was already participating in all the activities at Miss USA. Having said that, Texas USA is in my opinion staged way too early so I am glad it was pushed to January.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:07:16 06/21/20 Sun

[> Subject: Are they gonna wear masks and PPEs for the opening? And I bet contestants in all systems from around the globe have already prepared an answer on anything and everything related to the COVID19 pandemic. Final questions would be all about what they learned, what they did to help, or how they are coping.

Author:
Alyssaís Pinoy Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:22 06/25/20 Thu

Are they gonna wear masks and PPEs for the opening? And I bet contestants in all systems from around the globe have already prepared an answer on anything and everything related to the COVID19 pandemic. Final questions would be all about what they learned, what they did to help, or how they are coping.

[> [> Subject: Miss Texas just made a statement that she has tested postive for Covid19. She has a message for everyone.

Author:
I pray that we have a Miss USA, but everyone needs to be safe!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:25:46 06/26/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Well they said the virus doesn't like hot weather yet it's 100 degrees in Florida and we have seen the highest number yet. I don't think there should be any miss usa or miss Universe. They need to cancel a year anyways and refocus their efforts back on beauty and not statements

Author:
Original Rican
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:16 06/28/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Then IMG needs to go. Shes beautiful and well spoken. Many of the class of 2020 are both

Author:
I hope they pick a girl to win universe not just want to be PC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:19 06/29/20 Mon

[> Subject: I don't think any pageants will be occurring in 2020. Take Miss America, for instance. Their state titleholders will crown their successor next year, so the current winners will keep their title for 2 years (except for Wyoming's Jordan Hardman, who found out a week ago that they're ending her reign as of July 1, which is total bullshit & unfair).

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:36 06/29/20 Mon

[> [> Subject: It is not the same dynamic. Miss Anerica is a lazy, badly run org from the bottom up. One thing that we cannit complain about as MUO fans is that it is badly run on the state level.... most states are well run grassroots based organisations... The office in NYC with Paula is a different story. MAO is just using Covid as an excuse to buy time... I predict November.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:15 07/02/20 Thu

[> Subject: I predict first weekend in November, to be held in Memphis, Tennessee. ;)

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:27:07 07/02/20 Thu

[> [> Subject: They have their roommates. Things seem to be moving forward.

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:21 07/03/20 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.