VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: TEEN: Nicole O’Brian and Alicia Selby. USA: Hawaii 2016, New Mexico 2019, Audra Mari, Halle Berry, Tamiko Nash and Shauna Gambill

Author:
SOA
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:41:55 06/17/20 Wed
In reply to: no name 's message, "1st Runner ups you thought would have won" on 18:33:26 06/06/20 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: USA - Brenda Denton (NM USA 85), Diana Magana (CA USA 88), Erin Nance (GA USA 93 - oh how I wish Kelli Hu made the top 3), Pat Southall (VA USA 94), Lindsey Douglas (Kansas 02),Tamiko Nash (CA USA 06), Ashley Durham (TN USA 11), Chelsea Hardin (Hawaii USA 16), Alejandra Gonzalez (NM USA 19) -UNIVERSE - Teresa Sanchez (Spain 85), Roberta Capua (Italy 87), Jang Yoon Jeong (Korea 88), Carole Gist (USA 90), Paula Bettencourt (Colombia 93), Miriam Quiambao (Philippines 99), Kurara Chibana (Japan 06), Ada De La Cruz (Dominican Rep 09), Patricia Rodriguez (Spain 13) - TEEN - Jessica Collins (NY Teen 88), Patricia Campbell (PA Teen 96)

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:21 06/20/20 Sat

Last edited by author: Sat June 20, 2020 11:40:21   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Wow, you and I are pretty much identical for Miss! I’d have to add Brittany Hogan (CA 2005) because Chelsea Cooley had no business making Top 15 that year, let alone winning. My winner hands down was actually KY Kristen Johnson, but due to this being a 1st RU topic, I have to go with the pretty & decent Brittany.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:00 06/29/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: I remember being okay with Chelsea Cooley the night she won (even though she struck me more as a Miss America type), but I didn't care for her at all thereafter. In retrospect, I wish Brittany Hogan had won, although she was a bit of an odd duck herself. I agree that out the Top 5, Kristen Johnson would have been the best choice.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:29 06/29/20 Mon

I remember being okay with Chelsea Cooley the night she won (even though she struck me more as a Miss America type), but I didn't care for her at all thereafter. In retrospect, I wish Brittany Hogan had won, although she was a bit of an odd duck herself. I agree that out the Top 5, Kristen Johnson would have been the best choice.

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think 2005 was a. very weak year contestant wise. Most regard 2006 as the weakest this millenium but I think 2005 was the weakest and Baltimore, a relatively unexciting, damgerous city did not provide the best backdrop. Kristen Johnson was the best looking contestant and did well... but she played it vert safe during the activities and that night. Evn her would hace been a major downgrade from Shandi. I think Britney would hace been a better winner, she was on and very spontateous that night but the gown choice... ugh. Chelsea and her Curacao answer... ugh... Curacao is not a coumtry and it does not have a president. Having said that, there is a certain intriguing and interesting quality about Chelsea, so I completely accepted and understood her win from a position of undeestanding how her win happened.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi) (HawtPlusSeksi (nsi))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:43 06/29/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: I came pretty close to putting Brittney in that list since I definitely thought she should've won over Chelsea. I think I'm just still stuck on Kristen Johnson that year. I also agree that 2005 pageant was a weak pageant in terms of contestants and production. I always thought stage looked like something from a high school play about George Washington

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:50 07/06/20 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.