VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The one I'm talking about is Jacqueline Honulik, Miss Connecticut USA 2008

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:38:14 06/18/20 Thu
In reply to: Cali_Dude 's message, "I wouldnít say this is my favorite transformation, but I remember there was a Miss Connecticut USA around 2010 (not sure of the year) who looked very homely when she won the state crown but made a great transformation by the time she competed at Miss USA" on 20:54:26 06/17/20 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Jacqueline had a brief part in the movie The Irishman.

Author:
fyi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:55 06/18/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Just found out she was an actress now and she looks great in the pictures Iíve seen of her

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:50:12 06/19/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Jacqueline had an ok transformation, but still was not that great looking at USA. Better than at state's though. And now she looks like a gorgeous woman. I think she is 34 now and looks much younger. I am glad they crowned someone like her, that was more about potential rather than performace.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:56:05 06/20/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: Jacqueline is also in the new movie, "Once Upon a Time in Staten Island"

Author:
she's getting bigger roles now
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:48 06/23/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: CT is one of these non sash states where a lot of their crowned queens didn't do much at national pageants but happened to carve out nice show biz carees for themselves: Paige Tuco, Karen Kopins, Mary Cadorette (who was in the Three's Company spin off) and starred on Broadway in 42nd St.

Author:
and Vanessa Dorman too
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:09 06/23/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: But Iíd consider CT a sash state in the last decade: 1 Miss USA, 2 Miss Teen USAs. 1 Miss America 1st runner, 1 4th runner up, 1 USA top 10, 1 Miss America top 10.

Author:
Deshard in SF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:14 06/23/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: plus 1 Miss America top 15, and 1st RU at Miss America's OT in 2012. Maybe u are correct, this has been a good stretch for a state which did basically nothing for years. Although I have to tell you I LOVED Miss CT 1966 Pat Denne 1st RU at Miss USA. That was the first Miss USA Pageant I had even seen on TV and I think she was the first girl to wear her hair straight and natural.

Author:
correct me if i am mistaken, ALSO how about N Dakota and Nebraska--they've been doing well recently too.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:33 06/23/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I forgot about MAOT in Ď13. Call Ďem sour grapes but CTs Janať LeFebvre should have won.

Author:
Deshard in SF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:12 06/23/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Absolutely she should have won, That's the only MAOT that I have on DVD. The winner eventually went on to win SC and 1st RU to Miss America--she's gorgeous, great talent but was lumbering and awkward on stage.

Author:
imo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:56:19 06/23/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think her name is Janie Coann LeFebvre---and I know she also cometed at least once in OK MIss. I think she was Miss Bricktown.

Author:
thin girl, nice voice, very pretty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:12:26 06/24/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I know she attended OU but why she wouldnít have gone back to compete in a much less competitive state, I donít know. She would have easily won in Connecticut.

Author:
Deshard in CT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:44 06/25/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes she could have won Connecticut very easily except of course if she was competing against Bridget Oei in 2018. Whatever. when she competed in Oklahoma Miss I think in 2015 her Talent was fantastic and her gown was gorgeous (I saw them on Facebook) but from what I've heard she fell down the stairs when she was competing in gown in the preliminary-that part wasn't on Facebook. Anyway I think she's getting married this month so good luck to her..

Author:
Fyi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:37 06/25/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: First person who comes to mind for me is the new Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:14 06/29/20 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.