VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Will never understand everyoneís liking of Audra here. I donít find her attractive at all. I think 2004 is heartbreaking because I really wanted Amanda to win but I knew they just gotta give it to Shandi for trying many times. That was the only reason why I wish she won Universe so that Amanda gets elevated, but that makes Universe 2004 Top 2 an another heartbreak because I loved Jen too. :( Moving on, Amanda went to Earth in 2006 but she gained weight so she didnít get past the SS round.

Author:
Alyssaís Pinoy Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:00:22 06/19/20 Fri
In reply to: Doot 's message, "Two that immediately come to mind. Miss USA 2014, Nia and Audra: loved them both, but I did feel Nia was more polished and the deserving winner. Miss Universe 2015, Pia and Ariadna: This was such a strong Top 2 and I thought either one of them would be a deserving winner, and it was especially heartbreaking that it all got bollixed up by Steve Harvey's "error." And while I'm on a roll, another one is Miss USA 2007, Rachel and Danielle: Loved 'em both." on 20:30:03 06/18/20 Thu

Will never understand everyoneís liking of Audra here. I donít find her attractive at all. I think 2004 is heartbreaking because I really wanted Amanda to win but I knew they just gotta give it to Shandi for trying many times. That was the only reason why I wish she won Universe so that Amanda gets elevated, but that makes Universe 2004 Top 2 an another heartbreak because I loved Jen too. :( Moving on, Amanda went to Earth in 2006 but she gained weight so she didnít get past the SS round.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Miss USA 2014 was the absolute most difficult pagant for me HANDS DOWN forever & always. I adored them both, but was so wanting Audra to win the whole thing. She almost did when Nia was 1st RU at Universe. I'm still heartbroken, but like I said, I loved both ladies.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:10 06/29/20 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I agree, 2014 was an amazing, yet tough year. I feel any of the top 5 could have won and did a superb job, and I donít feel that way often.

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:19 06/29/20 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.