VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Random but who is the most wealthy titleholder from the last decade?

Author:
ak
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:40:18 07/09/20 Thu

My guess- Yliana Guerra.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Olivia Culpo for sure. But that's because she is definitely the most successful titleholder within the last decade.

Author:
Kaylee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:42 07/09/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Olivia has a net worth of about 7 million

Author:
Kaylee (Brown)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:51 07/09/20 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: A titleholder who is worth more than the crown on her head! LOL

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:29 07/09/20 Thu

A titleholder who is worth more than the crown on her head! LOL

[> [> Subject: Thatís a surprise for I didnít hear much from her after Jonas and Tebow. Is she running a business now?

Author:
Alyssaís Pinoy Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:31:08 07/10/20 Fri

Thatís a surprise for I didnít hear much from her after Jonas and Tebow. Is she running a business now?

[> [> [> Subject: She's a Sports Illustrated model now. She also had a show on E network called Model Squad (not sure if it's still on though)

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:27 07/10/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Side note- I can't be the only one who really loved Olivia during her Miss RI days. I thought she was really beautiful AND was incredibly humble. It was nice to see someone so even keeled win every single pageant they ever entered including Miss Universe. I remember back in the day Nicole Bosso used to brag that she won Miss DE on her first try, which is impressive but this is just unbelievable. I have lost interest in Olivia not because she's successful but because her profession revolves around wearing designer things and not being very relatable- a complete 180. She can do what she wants but I will say I don't follow her and don't really care for her anymore. I also kind of wish she finished her degree but she dropped it so fast to chase this life that I kind of wonder if it was all a facade. Sorry for the long post lol

Author:
OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:55 07/10/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: I loved Olivia Culpo before the fame/money changed her (which it did) I think I remember hearing that her dress for Miss Rhode Island was only like 50 bucks or something super cheap like that. She was just an average humble down to earth girl from a small town in Rhode Island. Unfortunately, fame and money got to her head and changed her. I mean kudos to her for being able to afford anything designer now and I know she's worked very hard the past few years for her money but still. I do miss the old Olivia for sure.

Author:
princess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:00 07/11/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think people change as they age and gain experience. The one to can say about Olivia is she always supports the system and has been back many times since she gave up her crown. I find some titleholders move on and act embarrassed about their past..some come back and others donít.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:01 07/11/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: This is interesting to read about Olivia's transformation. "I've been poor, I've benn rich...Rich is better!"

Author:
nsi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:35:04 07/12/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I liked OC back in her Miss Universe days better as well, but it is wrong for anyone to say someone has been changed for the worst without much evidence. Sure, she may be richer now than then, but itís all because of what she accomplished in the modeling industry over the years. And just because she has a thing for football players doesnít make her terrible. ;)

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:55 07/13/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Just btw- no one ever said they think she's changed for the worst. From reading this, it sounds like people just don't relate much with her anymore because of her career path. Someone specifically said they don't dislike her because of their success. I can name several bloggers, IG personalities, Youtubers who I have unfollowed because I no longer have anything in common with them

Author:
f
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:19 07/13/20 Mon

[> Subject: Well, didn't Demi-Leigh just marry whats-his-face, and isn't he probably pretty rich? (Do we count marrying into money? LOL)

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:01 07/09/20 Thu

Well, didn't Demi-Leigh just marry whats-his-face, and isn't he probably pretty rich? (Do we count marrying into money? LOL)

Last edited by author: Thu July 09, 2020 18:48:09   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: Not from the last decade, and also not sure what her $$$ worth is but I imagine Ukraine 2004 is pretty comfortable.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:39:04 07/10/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: Also, maybe Gal Gadot

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:13 07/10/20 Fri

[> Subject: Gťnesis Davila is very comfortable financially due to her process against former Florida director. Off the subject now, how such an experienced pageant pro and a rich indicidual, could have chosen that gown. Though I have a feeling tgat at that point Gėnesis was just really happy with everything in her life including finally being Miss Floroda USA that at that time it did matter less how she will end up at Miss USA.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:25:50 07/11/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Court trial... I meant.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:07:39 07/11/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Something about that girl never sat right with me. Even thought she won fair and square the second time around, I kind of donít acknowledge her year lol. Just canít get over the fact that she left Miss Florida USA on her bio a month after being stripped of the crown lol

Author:
M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:25 07/11/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: Her 3-hour frozen stint at being named 1st Runner-up at Miss Puerto Rico was hilarious. I'm pretty surprised she won Miss Florida USA, twice!!

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:42 07/12/20 Sun

[> Subject: Itís definitely Gal Gadot

Author:
South star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:34 07/13/20 Mon

[> Subject: It's actually likely Paulina Vega who comes from money and has tons of endorsements all over Latin America today.

Author:
Olivia Culpo seems like smoke and mirrors, just like Alyssa Campanella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:39 07/13/20 Mon

[> Subject: Jennifer Hawkins. She's built quite an empire in Australia while still being very humble.

Author:
supragirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:38 07/14/20 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.