VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Alyssa is one of those rare contestants who, long before arriving at Miss USA, was perceived as a heavy favorite, lived up to the hype and won the title. I remember back in 2011, many visitors to this message board, including myself, had Alyssa on top of their list and for good reason. I also didn’t like the Top 16 being called out by region – thankfully, they discontinue that. Luckily, Miss USA doesn’t allocate a certain said amount for each region ala Miss Universe.

Author:
MLB
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:04:24 07/10/20 Fri
In reply to: Sarah 's message, "Miss USA 2011" on 18:57:41 07/09/20 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Alyssa’s USA win is unquestionable. Just like everyone else, I do wish she showed up looking like that at Universe. I’m glad she looks happy and healthy now. She’s still one of the best Miss USAs for me, beautiful inside and out. One of the few formers who didn’t go chasing their 15min of fame.

Author:
Alyssa’s Pinoy Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:03 07/10/20 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.