VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: She's a Sports Illustrated model now. She also had a show on E network called Model Squad (not sure if it's still on though)

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:08:27 07/10/20 Fri
In reply to: Alyssaís Pinoy Fan 's message, "Thatís a surprise for I didnít hear much from her after Jonas and Tebow. Is she running a business now?" on 01:31:08 07/10/20 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Side note- I can't be the only one who really loved Olivia during her Miss RI days. I thought she was really beautiful AND was incredibly humble. It was nice to see someone so even keeled win every single pageant they ever entered including Miss Universe. I remember back in the day Nicole Bosso used to brag that she won Miss DE on her first try, which is impressive but this is just unbelievable. I have lost interest in Olivia not because she's successful but because her profession revolves around wearing designer things and not being very relatable- a complete 180. She can do what she wants but I will say I don't follow her and don't really care for her anymore. I also kind of wish she finished her degree but she dropped it so fast to chase this life that I kind of wonder if it was all a facade. Sorry for the long post lol

Author:
OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:55 07/10/20 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I loved Olivia Culpo before the fame/money changed her (which it did) I think I remember hearing that her dress for Miss Rhode Island was only like 50 bucks or something super cheap like that. She was just an average humble down to earth girl from a small town in Rhode Island. Unfortunately, fame and money got to her head and changed her. I mean kudos to her for being able to afford anything designer now and I know she's worked very hard the past few years for her money but still. I do miss the old Olivia for sure.

Author:
princess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:00 07/11/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think people change as they age and gain experience. The one to can say about Olivia is she always supports the system and has been back many times since she gave up her crown. I find some titleholders move on and act embarrassed about their past..some come back and others donít.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:01 07/11/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: This is interesting to read about Olivia's transformation. "I've been poor, I've benn rich...Rich is better!"

Author:
nsi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:35:04 07/12/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I liked OC back in her Miss Universe days better as well, but it is wrong for anyone to say someone has been changed for the worst without much evidence. Sure, she may be richer now than then, but itís all because of what she accomplished in the modeling industry over the years. And just because she has a thing for football players doesnít make her terrible. ;)

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:55 07/13/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Just btw- no one ever said they think she's changed for the worst. From reading this, it sounds like people just don't relate much with her anymore because of her career path. Someone specifically said they don't dislike her because of their success. I can name several bloggers, IG personalities, Youtubers who I have unfollowed because I no longer have anything in common with them

Author:
f
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:19 07/13/20 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.