VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: LOL! Kristiina was a dancer (at least with creepy George Hamilton), so maybe that's what inspired Migbelis to dance in the video. I agree with you about MUVZ. I only find a handful of them gorgeous and she was one of them. They styled her incorrectly for MU but I figure after 15 months of waiting, she was over and done with it. She may be the record holder for the delegate that had to wait the longest to compete after winning her national title.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:13:31 07/28/20 Tue
In reply to: Groove 's message, "I loved her at Miss Universe & was pissed she didn't advance. I rarely like MUVZ because they're all the same, but there was something genuine & not overworked about her. Now she looks completely different. Why do beautiful girls do this :( Now she looks like Kristiina Heinmets' sister." on 16:40:55 07/28/20 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Completely false. Asli Bayram of Germany waited for almost two years. Even Oxana waited longer before MU 2002, Miss Russia from 94 also competed in 98. For Venezuelan winners, the pageant was simply too early. Gabriela was crowned in August 2012 and competed in November 2013, and it's far from being an exception.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:51 07/30/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Wait, so Kristiina & Georgie-boy were pairs on the same show??

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:52:24 08/01/20 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.