VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I just rewatched the EG competition from that pageant. (https://youtu.be/X_vUJci7BdQ) Honestly, I don't know what Migbelis was thinking with that gown choice. It actually accentuated her belly and it was obviously too short. I don't mean to be getting all down on her, because I liked her, but this is a case where a gown choice is just puzzling.

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:11:16 07/31/20 Fri
In reply to: whoo 's message, "100% agreed with this. I never minded her body and thought her energy and beauty was infectious; one of my highest scoring in swimsuit. But she was dead-last in evening gown, and was nowhere near that Top 5. Especially since that was also the year of Desiree Ferrer, who I believe is the delegate (of this century) most snubbed in terms of the Semi-Finals > Finals cut." on 03:09:45 07/31/20 Fri

I just rewatched the EG competition from that pageant. (https://youtu.be/X_vUJci7BdQ) Honestly, I don't know what Migbelis was thinking with that gown choice. It actually accentuated her belly and it was obviously too short. I don't mean to be getting all down on her, because I liked her, but this is a case where a gown choice is just puzzling.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Her gown choices at MU (prelims and finals) were ATROCIOUS! The crazy thing is, leading up to MU she was posting various pics on IG where she was modeling some amazing dresses! Lord knows what happened but she looked like Honey Boo Boo in prelims and by the time she walked out in EG during the live telecast, I crossed her name out on my list so hard I tore the paper. Some, including American designer and former Project Runway contestant Nik Verreos, wondered if she couldn't fit into a better gown. Clearly her weight was fluctuating for a good 12 months.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:57 07/31/20 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.