VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: MISS WORLD 2020 = POSTPONED TO LATTER PART OF 2021

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:12:20 08/01/20 Sat

MWO just announced that the Miss World 2020 pageant will be postponed to the latter part of 2021. Reigning Miss World, Jaimaica's Toni Ann-Singh, will continue her reign for an extra year.

https://mb.com.ph/2020/07/30/miss-world-cancels-its-2020-pageant-due-to-covid-19/

In other news, Miss and Mr. Supranational 2020 will also be held in 2021.

https://mb.com.ph/2020/08/01/mr-and-miss-supranational-2020-pageants-postponed/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Asia is a goddess! Who is she?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:18 08/01/20 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Europe is not bad either, and neither is the one behind to her left. My ADHD prevents me from sitting through a 14 hour Miss World telecast. I could never do it (never really tried lol). Itís too bad because some years, I prefer the World girls over Universe. Iíd rather stare at the sun than watch a MW pageant in full.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:59 08/01/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: The show was bad last year. I skipped most parts of it. I really became a variety show for 55 plus in recent years. And the winner from Jamaica was likely crowned because she was the best singer and at the end, she sung as yiu guys can see. The runner-ups Ophely from France and Suman from Indua come off more atttactive at first... The winner is not that bad at the end of the day, but MW best days are so, so clearly behind them.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:38 08/01/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: Jamaica is cute. Very Miss World.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:25 08/02/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Are you serious? A 14-hour telecast?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:54 08/01/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: Seems like it.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:48 08/02/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I suck at reading sarcasm :/

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:43 08/02/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: Miss India - Suman Rao. Definitely a front-runner to win. I hope she applies for Miss Diva (India Universe) so we can see her on the Universe stage!

Author:
Jazz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:03 08/01/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: If so, she could easily win, assuming she has a stellar resume.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:23 08/01/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Suman could do well at Universe. I donít think Julia Morley wanted to quickly reward India with another Miss World since Manushi Chhillar won in 2017.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:19 08/02/20 Sun

[> Subject: The unfortunate truth of 2020 is that all of the 2019 winners are dreadful.

Author:
Original Rican
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:12 08/02/20 Sun

[> Subject: Who actually watches this pageant from opening to crowning? That sleeping guy in the audience in China many years ago is all of us.

Author:
Alyssaís Pinoy Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:47 08/02/20 Sun

Who actually watches this pageant from opening to crowning? That sleeping guy in the audience in China many years ago is all of us.

[> Subject: I'd forfeit the title if I was made to participate in a sing-along after crowning.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:24:32 08/02/20 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.