VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Europe is not bad either, and neither is the one behind to her left. My ADHD prevents me from sitting through a 14 hour Miss World telecast. I could never do it (never really tried lol). Its too bad because some years, I prefer the World girls over Universe. Id rather stare at the sun than watch a MW pageant in full.

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:01:59 08/01/20 Sat
In reply to: Groove 's message, "Asia is a goddess! Who is she?" on 15:19:18 08/01/20 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: The show was bad last year. I skipped most parts of it. I really became a variety show for 55 plus in recent years. And the winner from Jamaica was likely crowned because she was the best singer and at the end, she sung as yiu guys can see. The runner-ups Ophely from France and Suman from Indua come off more atttactive at first... The winner is not that bad at the end of the day, but MW best days are so, so clearly behind them.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:38 08/01/20 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Jamaica is cute. Very Miss World.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:25 08/02/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Are you serious? A 14-hour telecast?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:54 08/01/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: Seems like it.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:48 08/02/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I suck at reading sarcasm :/

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:43 08/02/20 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.