VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: MISS USA 2020 (GET TO KNOW THEM) CONTESTANT VIDEOS

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:58:46 10/04/20 Sun

ALABAMA - FLORIDA

CLICK INSIDE FIRST REPLY TO SEE ALL THE VIDS

Stunners (imo) include:

CONNECTICUT
HAWAII
IDAHO
LOUISIANA
OKLAHOMA
NEW JERSEY
NORTH CAROLINA
SOUTH CAROLINA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS

Best interview (imo): OREGON
My reason: She was humorous and didn't exploit her victimhood like 90% of the other contestants. I found her video REFRESHING!

Last edited by author: Sun October 04, 2020 01:50:40   Edited 3 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: CLICK INSIDE to view the rest of the videos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:35 10/04/20 Sun

GEORGIA TO MAINE

MARYLAND - NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY - RHODE ISLAND

SOUTH CAROLINA - WYOMING

Last edited by author: Sun October 04, 2020 01:04:36   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: I think Connecticut should really consider dying her hair darker and getting rid of the brassy look. Her haircolor is the only thing about her that I do not like. Other than that, she's a gorgeous girl! We just need to see her in motion.

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:08:37 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I agree. The hair color should change but I find her face divine.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:03:17 10/05/20 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon October 05, 2020 03:50:28   Edited 1 time.

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think the current Miss Connecticut looks like a cross between last year's Minnesota and New Jersey.

Author:
Anyone else agree?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:09 10/05/20 Mon

[> Subject: Many great contestants this year, I like Pennsylvania.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:24:23 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: If she wins, I'm buying you a Wight Elephant gift card!

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:52:44 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I'm a fan just for the fun of it. Thank You anyway, Lol.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:30 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: LOL! I was just joking!

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:03:52 10/05/20 Mon

[> Subject: Thanks. Very convenient. Looking forward to see all.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:34:36 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: Connecticut's face is striking as heck, and her hair is nice and thick, but what's with the odd hair color? She's gorgeous though.

Author:
imo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:46:07 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Sorry, Alabama's brother is better looking than

Author:
she is.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:13 10/04/20 Sun

[> Subject: These girls are nauseating. I barely made it through Alabama's sob story.

Author:
They'll all need some prayers for any attention this election month. MUO's timing strikes again.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:40 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: Agreed. This was the most difficult time I've ever had getting through contestant video clips. MUO should make some money by selling one of these montages to Jack Daniels for commercial purposes. Whiskey would fly off the shelves!

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:31 10/05/20 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon October 05, 2020 18:38:27   Edited 2 times.

[> Subject: What you are seeing are just pieces of everyone's film. There is hours and hours of it. MUO picked what film they wanted to use. THEY WERE ALL asked the same questions. So if you're talking about someone sob story..they all had them.

Author:
MUO chose not to show it so chill . Girls did not pick their segments
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:10:38 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: MUO clearly has an agenda, which is why Fox dropped them on their keister! I'm merely pointing out what can be seen in the released video packages.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:05:10 10/05/20 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon October 05, 2020 05:23:56   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: For me since I met her at Universe is Texas. She is more beautiful in person. She looks like her pictures. Very telegenic. Well spoken

Author:
NYC looks nothing like her pics. Okc has no light in her eyes and ID looks like a teen tho pretty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:40 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: For me the biggest disappointment was Georgia. She has a very odd face. From her cheekbones down her face is a complete square. Also Massachusetts- she's fine until she smiles. CA looks like she could be spectacular but I can't get beyond that nose!

Author:
and New York is not a disappointment because I never thought she was pretty in the first place.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:42:19 10/04/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: i like ga. By the way is anyone in the class a former miss universe contestant?

Author:
a (l)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:16 10/05/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: I adore Idaho. A natural beauty with a genuine interview. And I love that's she going to be a vet.

Author:
abc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:11 10/05/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: That’s what I love about Georgia is her strong jawline & high cheekbones!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:28:08 10/05/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: You're serious? I see it the exact opposite. It gives a very "boxy" look to her face. Not

Author:
attractive
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:16 10/05/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'm not that crazy about Georgia either. She's one of these girls that when you first look at her she looks great--then look closely and she doesn't look so great. MY TOP 5 from videos are: Kentucky, Connecticut, Wisconsin, New Jersey, and Arkansas.

Author:
opinion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:23 10/05/20 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, I’m serious LOL. Keep in mind that beauty is always subjective ;)

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:55 10/06/20 Tue

[> Subject: I ABSOLUTELY ADORED watching these and really enjoyed it. The level is very high this year. There is certainly no crisis at all in terms of the quality of both outer and inner beauty of this bunch. I think the most likely to go to top 16 are: For the win: CONNECTICUT (crown fav), 1 r.u. OREGON (fab Latina), personality +, can Telemundo back in business make her Susie Castillo 2.0), 2 r.u. ARIZONA (Alicia Monique 2.0), 3 r.u. TEXAS (could give CT run for the title), 4 r.u. MISSISSIPPI (sweet and talented, Alita 2.0). Then for top 10 I could see CALI (exotic Blonde), ARKANSAS (Southern Belle), UTAH (1st LFBTQ+), NEW YORK (communication factor), MASSACHUSSETTS (strong personality, hot). For top 16 I could see: DELAWARE (surprise everyone will adore), OKLAHOMA (Choctaw Native beauty), HAWAII (Abiba Birta 2.0), MISSOURI (Blonde bombshell), IDAHO (she won't miss it this time), GEORGIA (experienced Southern beauty).

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:17 10/05/20 Mon

[> [> Subject: These in the previous message are not necessarily my choices but are more how I could see this pageant go. I think the bubbling under at this time would be composed of: NEVADA, PENNSYLVANIA, D.C., RHODE ISLAND, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, WEST VIRGINIA, WYOMING, NEW JERSEY and TENNESSEE. I could see these 10 in the top 16 easily and who knows, top 10 and maybe even top 5 are not out of question. It will be a very close pageant methinks... and SS bodies and gown choices may well determine who wins the whole enchilada..

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:40 10/05/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: HawtPlusSeksi, you don't have North Carolina on your lists. Do you think North Carolina is going to fall victim to the Teen USA runner up curse that has struck several Teen USA runner ups in recent years?

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:24 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Yes. I called it once the "Dixie Runner-Up Waterloo Conundrum" and so many girls fell victims of that. I am not too convinced by Jane, but thinking of my bubbling under delegates, she was quite close to my top 26 so I am not completely ruling her out and prefer her to South Carolina.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:29:11 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I wish I had your level of patience! LOL! But I agree that this year is a tight race. I can't pick a front-runner, which makes for a more suspenseful pageant. Getting Miss USA back on a major network is probably MUO's biggest goal at the moment, so I wonder how much focus they will place on physical beauty vs. platform. I just hope the ladies aren't forced at gunpoint to sport Scary Sherri Hill for EG this year.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:06 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Believe it or not, it was pure pleasure for me! Though I haven't watched everything at the same time. I like the fact that close-ups are longer than in recent years. I think Connecticut is probably the front-runner. But it will depend if they go the BLM road or the Latina Telemundo road a la Suzie Castillo. Then, Oregon is a great choice. Arizona is hot, hot but her interview skills do not seem that strong. If they go BLM, Mississippi would be a great choice too. She reminds me more of Whitney Wanda's rather than Alita Dawson actually. There are so many great choices out there, btw I completely agree about Sheri Hill. PlEASE no gurl should be forced to wear her, what happened to EG agreement Miss USAs is a travesty!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:37:24 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wisconsin is an Afro Latina and actually covers all their bases. BLM AND THE SPANISH MARKET as she speaks fluently and is already attached to a national organization that is extremely relevant and legitimate IJS she’s under the radar but a choice I would not look past.

Author:
IJS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:42:38 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: It's one of the oldest pageant cliches, but I have to say that Wisconsin is far more telegenic than she is photogenic. I wasn't impressed by her pictures but she looks really good on the video

Author:
opinion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:10 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Cool. In her clip she mentioned Ms her mum is from the Caribbean but I assumed it's an anglo country. Speaking fluent Spanish will be an advantage this year.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:13 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I believe she is half Dominican from things I have read. And I agree that she is telegenic more so than photogenic which makes sense because she is a television journalist not a print model so she is better in motion. I don’t know about both of you but I would rather have someone look better in a real life and in motion than the other way around and be a disappointment like many this year.

Author:
OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:35 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Dont leave out ID -Pilipino and Texas-- East Asian Native American Spanish etc- shes a bunch of things ( saw it on her IG lol)

Author:
Both are gorg. But Texas is more sophisticated and ready to go to Universe today
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:47:01 10/15/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: What do Idaho and Texas have to do with Wisconsin being half Latin and half black and Spanish speaking for telemundo and universe purposes?

Author:
Confused?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:02:15 10/15/20 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: NV needs to lay off the fillers. Half of her face does not move

Author:
She was prettier when she was crowned. Girl.. you dont have to try so much. And its annoying that now she decided to become active on IG.. Barley posted during her reign. WE SEE YOU>
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:48 10/09/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Nevada has something weird going on with those eyebrows.

Author:
imo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:12:58 10/09/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: such a nice, positive review. So rare nowadays. Thank you.

Author:
perky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:30 10/15/20 Thu

[> Subject: I do not understand why CT is so high on everyone’s list? She does not scream elegant queen. Class, sophistication or any of the above. She to me is SI model or Hooters queen. Sorry. When I think of class and elegance ( WHAT I WANT IN MY QUEEN) I think of IL, TX, VA. Even ID which seems to be a favorite styles is questionable at best and looks teen.

Author:
lets crown a REAL queen that can win universe!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:55 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> Subject: Well if you look at CT's video where she's posing in that form fitting green satin dress, she's quite the knockout.

Author:
imo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:47 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> Subject: Sorry, but the difference is that CT is just being herself. So many of the others though beautiful and playing to the judges. Sort of a “virtual pageant patty”. CT is just keeping it real.

Author:
Rooting for CT and NJ. Love TX too, reminds me of, wait for it, Suzie Castillo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:41 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I dont see CT going far. Sorry. Too much make up. Too much sex. This is not the 90s. She might make 15.

Author:
But I think she will clap with NV.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:19 10/06/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Connecticut is the type who will either win or get nowhere. It depends if the MUO wants to "bring sexy back" as the saying goes.

Author:
sex appeal this girl has in abundance.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:29 10/06/20 Tue

[> Subject: living for Oregon and Wisconsin! These two captivated me entirely in their videos. May they rise up and take it home for these smaller states. My two picks for now.

Author:
Captivating
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:50 10/06/20 Tue

[> Subject: my top videos : California, Conn, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missisissippi, Nevada, NY, Ohio, Oregon, Penn, Texas Utah, Washington, DC

Author:
lots of strong girls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:46:42 10/08/20 Thu

[> Subject: Wisconsin is at the top of my list followed by Mississippi, Oklahoma, Michigan, and Hawaii. These five made a splash. Wisconsin was a surprise I did not know I would love but a choice as of now that I could see a lot of people falling in love with.

Author:
what a year
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:31 10/08/20 Thu

[> Subject: I believe CT will have the same end result as last years Miss CT. Everyone though last year's Miss CT was real strong and thought she would at least make the final cut but then she was left clapping. I was even surprised when CT failed to make the cut last year because I thought Acacia was really strong.

Author:
Rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:36:04 10/09/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: Re Acacia: Sierra had her top 6, Alvin had her #2, and Seng actually had her #1. I was totally floored when Connecticut, Texas, and New Jersey failed to make the cut. And I said to myself this pageant has got to be rigged.

Author:
Haven't changed my mind.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:34 10/09/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: (cont) I first met Acacia at Miss America in 2014 at "visitation". I was talking to her face to face for about three minutes. She's even more stunning in person.

Author:
Oh well, that's the way it goes.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:38 10/09/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Sierra just hypes whoever will give her clicks and likes. If that's not painfully obvious. She's already pimping her brother and soon the baby.

Author:
No shame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:20 10/09/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Lol

Author:
Again lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:23 10/09/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: It took me a week to watch ALL of these (or should I say suffer through) and here's what I think: Miss USA (CT)--that's a hotsy totsy, I also like TX, NJ, FL, GA, AR, KY, MO, MS, NC, TN.,

Author:
those are my top 11. I can't decide about a top 15.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:24 10/12/20 Mon

[> Subject: Connecticut has that different exotic striking look which the judges might go this year. My only issue with her is that she's not very tall. Add a few more inches to her and I'd say send that woman to Miss Universe!

Author:
Let's see
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:31:23 10/13/20 Tue

[> [> Subject: That's what Chinese Laundry tippy tops are for! lol

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:01 10/13/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Shes doing Miss USA IG today and its a hard pass

Author:
She is too harsh. And now I find short... NOPE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:18 10/14/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: Are we talking about the Instagram post where she had the peach top on? If so, I found Connecticut to be stunning, just stunning.

Author:
and her hair looked great
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:02 10/14/20 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.