VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE ICELAND 2020

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:09:06 10/16/20 Fri

Miss Universe Iceland 2020 is set to occur on October 23. The pageant is co-owned by this forum's very own Qban (Ice-Qb-an for the purposes of this post).

(L-R) Sunna D÷gg Jˇnsdˇttir & Mˇei­ur Svala Magn˙sdˇttir

https://www.missuniverseiceland.com/delegates

Who are your favorites?

Last edited by author: Fri October 16, 2020 23:18:50   Edited 3 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I like Mˇei­ur the most too. But in terms of placing, choosing one of the two Black girls is the safest bet. It would be interesting to see how the girl with grey hair would do as well.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:57 10/16/20 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Mˇei­ur is like an Icelandic Paris Hilton! And LOL @ "the girl with grey hair". That sounds like the sequel to "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". I do like the unfiltered element of these headshots, though. Some of these ladies have the most piercing eyes!

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:58:13 10/17/20 Sat

[> Subject: Thats 3 for Moeiour. She has the classic Icelandic beauty queen look. I also like Sunna Dogg as well as Anna Mist Gu­mundsdˇttir,and see potential with Sunneva Halldˇrsdˇttir. The grey haired one looks like the one who'd most likely get the Congeniality/Amity award

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:00 10/18/20 Sun

[> [> Subject: I wonder when we will start seeing different colored hair at Miss USA/Universe. Grey is one thing but a lot of young'uns are now dyeing their hair like they're auditioning for My Little Pony. Blue, pink, purple, green,...it will happen soon.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:51 10/18/20 Sun

Last edited by author: Sun October 18, 2020 19:28:30   Edited 1 time.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.