VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Throwback: USA 2016 RECAP

Author:
Pixie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:51:10 10/19/20 Mon

The more I thought about it, I feel Deshauna deserved her win. I don’t care for her mindset to this day, but her performance competing, I felt she outdid everyone. Nice body, great gown, best confident answers, so she just had it all that night. I thought Hawaii was the prettiest and definitely had the best body, but her gown was meh and her answers were just basic (even though the “Who U Votin For” was the most inappropriate question asked in pageant history!!!). It led me to believe Hawaii was in the lead to win, but they wanted to stumble her to get Deshauna to win, which was stupid since she was doing fine alone. And poor Georgia’s nerves got to her, but she was lovely to watch and did well. We know California messed up the question, but she was my pick prior to that. I was surprised Alabama didn’t make the 3 since she seemed to have been a favorite of everyone. I was very surprised South Dakota didn’t make the 5 after her gown showing. So, Compared to (President) Trump’s era though, you can definitely tell there was a huge shift from his years to IMG’s first year of taking over.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I forgot to say in the post, I think they all did a fine job in the “final word.” But it was clear DC’s presence was unmatchable.

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:37 10/19/20 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Deshauna’s body was AMZG. I thought she had the best bod out of the 52. I also thought Chelsea was going to win. I was a bit shocked she didnt. I cant rmmbr her exact QA but I dont rmmbr her stumbling.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:30 10/19/20 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon October 19, 2020 16:44:23   Edited 1 time.

[> [> Subject: They both were amazing, yet different. Neither stumbled up. Chelsea was given a dumb question that wasn’t randomly picked

Author:
Pixie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:11 10/19/20 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: I just rmmbr rooting for Chelsea bec she appeared so much taller as if that would have had an advntg over whatever intelligence was being shown onstage. Sorry shorties, I need to break that habit. I blame what I was taught to look for lol

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:27 10/19/20 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon October 19, 2020 17:08:54   Edited 1 time.

[> [> Subject: Her (DB) body is "amazing". She looks flat chested to

Author:
me.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:46 10/19/20 Mon

[> Subject: Deshauna had great styling and performances at this pageant. Her body was killer and her gold fringe gown was only 2nd imo to South Dakota's avant-garde modern white and blue caped dress. My ONLY criticism was that Deshauna's Top 5 question was preassigned specifically to highlight her career in the military. It was crystal clear this was something MUO wanted to promote while the others received more generic socio-political questions that didn't pertain to their careers. Hawaii's preassigned question about whom she'd vote for in the divisive 2016 presidential election was perhaps the most blatant attempt to thwart a finalist that I have ever seen. In conclusion, I don't think the hate Deshauna gets is directed towards her as it is towards MUO for making their agenda quite overt as to whom they wanted to win their pageants from 2016 to present day..

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:26:58 10/19/20 Mon

Last edited by author: Tue October 20, 2020 01:26:12   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: I always adored Deshauna. I could not make my eyes off of her pic when I first saw her as VA USA contestant, years before she won Miss USA. Having said that, never in my wildest dreams did I think she would win Miss USA. I thought she is too thin, although in her case it is more the genetics... but after Alyssa's debacle, I did not think they would crown someone this thin. Chelsea had an answer just as excellent as Deshauna's, it was so difficult to judge... but yes, in EG Deshauna clearly had a better gown and if judges have two girls that were clearly on throughout the night, then something lile EG can indeed make a difference as I did not really like Chelsea's.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi).
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:50 10/20/20 Tue

[> [> Subject: And wasn't DeShauna interviewed during the show?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:28:13 10/20/20 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.