VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Sept 23-24, 2017
Miss/Teen Missouri USA

Sept 29-30
Miss/Teen Idaho USA
Miss/Teen Michigan USA
Miss/Teen North Carolina USA

Sept 30, 2017
Miss/Teen Alaska USA USA

Sept 30 & Oct 1, 2017
Miss/Teen South Dakota USA

Oct 7-8, 2017
Miss/Teen Iowa USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss/Teen West Virginia USA

Oct 13-14, 2017
Miss/Teen Tennessee USA

Oct 14-15,2017
Miss/Teen New Jersey USA
Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2018 State Titles

Oct 20-21, 2017
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 21-22, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Indiana USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA

Oct 27-28, 2017
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Oct 28-29, 2017
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Colorado USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA

Nov 3-4, 2017
Miss/Teen Alabama USA

Nov 4-5, 2017
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA

Nov 11-12, 2017
Miss/Teen Ohio USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 17-18, 2017
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 18-19, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Massachusetts USA

Nov 19, 2017
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA

Nov 25-26, 2017
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss Texas Teen USA

Dec 2-3, 2017
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 14-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Florida USA

Dec 16, 2017
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA

Dec 16-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 5-6, 2018
Miss Texas USA
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Jan 6-7, 2018
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA

Jan 13-14, 2018
Miss/Teen New York USA

TO BE VERIFIED
Connecticut USA
Kentucky USA
New Mexico USA

Subject: Did anyone else see that Sports Illustrated Swimsuit is conducting a model search and there are 4 pageant girls that have made the Top 15?! Olivia Jordan, Haley Kalil (Miss Minnesota USA 2014), Allie Ayers (competed in Miss Oklahoma 2015 - MAO), Iyonna Fairbanks (competed in Miss Ohio USA 2016). Wonderful to see these pageant girls represented! Wishing all four contestants the best of luck!

Author:
http://www.instyle.com/fashion/clothing/si-swimsuit-and-apparel-line-will-be-debuting-miami-swim-week
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:45:08 07/17/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject:

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:08 07/21/17 Fri

30 years ago tonight July 21 1987 from El Paso. Everyone's favorite TEEN SCREAM pageamt.

Replies:
Subject: either way this was a rigged pageant and the only reason some of you are stating it was not is because you think its about race...I agree these girls should bring it to the attention of the public. I am involved with the Miss USA pageant but i was not a contestant. Ask the girls how many of them got a hometown video done? Now ask yourself how many of the top ten had a hometown video done?

Author:
Now think about that for a moment.....How is it that every girl in the top ten had a home town...every single one of them. approx 15 hometown videos out of 51 girls and 10 of those girls make it into the top..hmmmm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:41 05/16/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: So, for the most part, are we all in agreement that MUO/IMG is selecting California as the new Miss Teen USA?

Author:
Obviously not certain, but can't blame us for assuming
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:38 07/21/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Miss South Africa Sparks Fury After Wearing Gloves With HIV-Positive Orphans

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:27 07/12/17 Wed

SA2017

Miss South Africa has sparked the ire of the internet after images of her wearing gloves emerged visiting an orphanage for HIV-positive children in Johannesburg. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters which the Daily Mail identifies as mixed-race, posted a photo of herself eating sandwiches and bread with white medical gloves on, surrounded by black children. She captioned the shot, “Winter is for yummy soup, fresh bread rolls and cozy blankies supporting @themaslowhotel‘s #wintersoupdrive” (it’s winter in the Southern hemisphere). Almost immediately Black (African) Twitter went to work. 

Many were outraged, including one asking, “Do you always eat with the gloves on???” and posting photos of Peters hugging white children and dogs sans gloves.

The 22-year-old on the same day released a video in response saying that she wore the gloves to be “hygienic as possible” saying her intentions were “completely misunderstood” and apologizing. “The real story was that 300 kids got a proper warm lunch and they got that with or without gloves,” Nel-Peters noted.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/miss-south-africa-sparks-fury-after-wearing-gloves-with-hiv-positive-orphans/ar-BBEeVYc?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA and Miss USA

Author:
RKO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:05:00 07/22/17 Sat

Has it occurred to anyone that these pageants have lost their identity and are now trying to imitate Miss America? For teens, it is now a "Scholarship pageant" with activewear instead of swimwear. For Miss, they are now interested in intellect and less with beauty. We already have those pageants! They are Miss America and Miss America's Outstanding Teen! Miss USA was created because a Miss America winner refused to be shot in a swimsuit, so the swimsuit competition is a part of the brand's identity. I hear the death knell tolling. They better sell before they have nothing to sell. Oh, and Teen USA judges? A 17-year old Dance Moms pseudo-celebrity, a former, a local new anchor and two unknowns in the business world. Wow.

Replies:
Subject: Current and former competitors!

Author:
Any advice?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:03:19 07/22/17 Sat

My trainer has suggested I do the keto diet to get in shape for state. Are there any other girls who have followed this diet? I know this diet works, but does it get you in "pageant shape"?

Subject: CALL DR OGAGA +2348051913076 IF YOU NEED A SETTLEMENT IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR YOU NEED YOUR LOVER BACK

Author:
AMANDA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:51:33 07/19/17 Wed

Am so happy because my lover is back to me after Dr ogaga cast a return spell on my lover. i have cried for many months since my husband left me for another woman and i have being trying and doing all i can i get him back all avail. till when i saw Dr ogaga contact the great man of our time, immediately i contact Dr ogaga on ogagatemple@gmail.com and he tell me what i needed to do and the requirement of my lover to come back. to my greatest surprise after 24 hours my lover that left me months ago call my phone and was asking for forgiveness it was so so amazing to see my husband the following day in my house on his kneel begging me. all power to Dr oGAGA contact him now if you are passing through any relationship problem i promise you Dr ogaga have a better and final solution for you once you contact him via ogagatemple@gmail.com or you can also write him on his wasap number or call for urgently response +2348051913076.
email address...ogagatemple@gmail.com
phone or wasap ..+2348051913076
AMANDA FROM UNITED STATE

Replies:
Subject: CONTACT DR OGAGA IF YOU WANT YOUR LOVER BACK TO YOU WITHOUT NO DELAY VIA OAGAGTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR +2348051913076

Author:
MARIAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:30 07/19/17 Wed

Hello every one in this site i want to used this media to appreciate Dr ogaga for bringing back my lover to me in just 24 hours. my lover broke up with me due to another woman but when i contacted Dr ogaga on ogagatemple@gmail.com he restored all that i have lost back to me without no delay. contact Dr ogaga if you want your lover back or husband wife ex back to you. if you need settle home or relationship contact him for urgent help via ogagatemple@gmail.com or call his private number and you can also write him on wasap +2348051913076.
Marian from new York city

Subject: International predictions

Author:
Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:22 07/19/17 Wed

Teen: https://thepageantplanet.com/pageant/miss-teen-international-2017/#competitors-pageant

Miss: https://thepageantplanet.com/pageant/miss-international-2017/

Go cast your vote and let us know who you predict.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA 2017 - Submit Your Predictions!

Author:
MoNkayMaN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:49 07/17/17 Mon

To submit your predictions for the 2017 Miss Teen USA pageant, click the link at the bottom of this page. From there, you will be taken to a Google Forms document, where you will be asked to select your predictions for the TOP 15 (and complete the fill-in-the-blank field at the bottom with your prediction for the new Miss Teen USA). Please be sure to use the nickname and e-mail address you registered with. If you use an alternate nickname, your selections may not be recorded, and any points earned may not count toward the Predictor of the Year competition.

PLEASE NOTE: Once you submit your predictions, they cannot be changed. So please be sure you're confident in your picks before clicking the submit button. On the other hand, there is a benefit to getting your list in ASAP, since the order the entries are received is a consideration when breaking ties (the participant that submitted his/her list earliest wins the tie).

For rules and scoring information, please click the Rules/Scoring link on the homepage (pageantpredictions.webs.com). I will do my best to have results posted within 72 hours of the webcast. As soon as the results are ready, an e-mail will be sent announcing the updated site.

If you have any trouble using the Google Forms submission document, please email your predictions (in alphabetical order) to pageantpredictions@yahoo.com (and be sure to note which one you predict will win the crown). Again, be sure to submit only 15 delegates. If you accidentally submit too many delegates, only the first 15 (alphabetically) will be recorded and scored. If you submit too few delegates, only those submitted will be scored.

The deadline for submitting your predictions is 2:00 pm (CST) on Saturday, July 29.Have fun, and GOOD LUCK!

http://www.pageantpredictions.com/submitpredictions.htm

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know if USA National Miss or International Junior Miss have voy boards?

Author:
I don't want to clog up the miss usa board talking about other smaller pageants. So I wanted to know if those systems have voy boards.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:27 07/16/17 Sun

??

Subject: IMG has done a lot of crazy things with MUO since they have owned it. But out of all the things, the most I am still mind blown by is letting jihab girl judge the contestant (MN) that she just competed with....

Author:
Shocked to this day
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:51:59 07/12/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Blue Beauty. Miss Universe in her official photoshoot by Bruce Bernard.

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:30 07/13/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: I was thinking about teen, their national pageant is coming up at the end of this month. So that means Texas will only have been out of their national competition 35-40 days. Thats so odd to me. Past years they typically have their national pageant within 6 months, then have the opportunity for appearances the rest of their year, with it naturally winding down. This is a strange way to end your year as miss "state" with a beginning, ya know what I mean?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:31:25 07/14/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: For sale! Email: marcietrivette@gmail.com

Author:
Marcie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:07 07/13/17 Thu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subject: Lu Sierra would have a conniption with these girls

Author:
HCF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:23 07/09/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Tickets are up for Miss Teen USA

Author:
2 weeks to go!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:40 07/12/17 Wed

There are plenty available. I calculated about 2104 tickets for finals. If everyone on this board buys 2, there will only be 2094 tickets left. So hurry! https://phoenix.ticketforce.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=353

Replies:
Subject: The board has little action right now so let's get started on State hopefuls for Miss USA.

Author:
Pageant predictor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:38 07/11/17 Tue

I know teens is in a few days, so good luck to each contestant. However, we have our work really cut out for the predictions process for State winners in USA. Let's get started by sharing the names of favorites in each state. This can assist us so we know who to follow on social media to see how they brand themselves with the new MUO image.

Replies:
Subject: Kara and Iris seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Don't see much going on with except photo shoots, and I do follow them all on social media. Miss Teen USA competition in the hot sandy desert isn't getting any attention, go figure. Way to go IMG/MUO!

Author:
Cheerz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:51:00 07/12/17 Wed

Subject: Rachel Smith on Amazon for primeday!

Author:
SMFCA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:48 07/10/17 Mon

She's cohosting primeday on Amazon.com. Looking great, her trademark smile continues to shine bright! She was the former Miss USA 2007.

Replies:
Subject: Favourite opening numbers

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:11 07/07/17 Fri

Hey all, Mister USB here.... I haven't posted anything like this in a while (or maybe ever! LOL!) but I wanted to know what is your favourite opening ever.... I actually have a trifecta.... the 1987 Miss USA, Universe and ESPECIALLY Teen USA Pageants are by far my favourite..... although I am not a fan of state costumes and would have rather seen the contestants in other outfits, I loved the energy and fun of all 3 pageants... so my 3 all came from the same year... how about you?

Replies:
Subject: Vian Sulaimani wins MISS IRAQ 2017.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:26 07/07/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: I pledge my undying love to her...

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:17 06/28/17 Wed

She's black. She's a Mechanical Engineer. She got her education in the Army. and she's Miss Venezuela.

Last edited by author: Wed June 28, 2017 23:37:57   Edited 4 times.

Replies:
Subject: MAO Crossovers from state pageants this year? Predictions??

Author:
MAO Crossovers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:03 07/06/17 Thu

?

Replies:
Subject: Miss South Africa accused of racism

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:32:23 07/08/17 Sat

World
Outcry at Miss South Africa's gloves in greeting black kids
Miami Herald Fri, Jul 7 4:13 AM PDT
Reactions Like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
A beaming Miss South Africa was photographed with children at a soup kitchen in what was supposed to be a feel-good charity event. But she ended up fending off accusations of racism for wearing gloves while interacting with black children. Beauty pageant winner Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters, who is mixed-race, posted a video this week in which she said she and other volunteers wore disposable gloves because they were handling food and wanted to be hygienic. The Miss South Africa organization says Nel-Peters didn't wear the gloves throughout the event. Still, one Twitter user said: "I really can't believe 'our' Miss SA is wearing latex so that she can touch these kids!!" Race remains a sensitive issue ...

Replies:
Subject: Mister USB update

Author:
gaj - Mister USB 2017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:39 06/25/17 Sun

Hi all, Mister USB here.... I am going to try and give some updates. I have had a rough few weeks. I never want to have to go to a friends child memorial ever again. I have been grieving for a few weeks and crying a lot today. Fentynol is a horrible thing and I am the "uncle" to someone who passed too soon. I want to do a much more positive post soon and I will...but I did want to share with you where I am at right now.... and it ain't great.... rest in peace Aaron!

Replies:
Subject: Something I only noticed today, ALL Miss USAs since 2010 are from Bos-Wash Corridor or SoCall (L.A.-Vegas corridor).

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:36:40 06/21/17 Wed

Bos-Wash Corridor / Northeast megalopolis / Acela Corridor or SoCal/Vegas entertainment Corridor (Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Malibu/downtown LA/WeHo/Vegas).

Why do you think girls from rinky-dink localities in the Midwest or the South no longer win the whole enchilada? Is it because of the international appeal of the ladies from these areas?

Let's see:
2010 Rima, from MI but very Nu Yawk vibe. Grew up in Jackson Heights, Queens.
2011 Alyssa, from Jersey Shore in SoCal.
2012 Olivia C, another Acela megalopolis winner.
2012 Nana, this gurl from Potomac combines both Bos-Wash Corridor and SoCal/Vegas Corridor as she attended college in Cali.
2013 Erin, child of the Acela megalopolis winner.
2014 Nia, pure product of the SoCal/Vegas Corridor.
2015 Olivia J, nominally from OK, but she is as SoCal as it gets.
2016 Deshauna, a Southern born girl, but totally Acela megalopolis.
2017 Kara, another sista from the Acela megalopolis.

Why do you think the Acela megalopolis/Bos-Wash Corridor AND SoCal de facto managed to produce 9 winnners in a row?

Replies:
Subject: Who is the next Miss Teen USA?

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:40 07/07/17 Fri

CALIFORNIA

Replies:
Subject: what pageant has the best prize package for state titleholders?

Author:
pageantnewbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:03 07/06/17 Thu

Im trying to compare pageant systems before I compete

Replies:
Subject: Breaking: Philippines will not host 2017 Miss Universe pageant

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:12 06/22/17 Thu

Philippines claims is too soon to host since they just hosted last January. I just saw the video on seng12900.beautypageant on youtube.

Replies:
Subject: Did Stormi Henley and Lucky Blue Smith break up? Have not seen ANY posts of them together in a very long time. Only seen Stormi's baby-belly pictures.

Author:
Just curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:56:03 06/28/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA 201

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:14:59 07/05/17 Wed

Hello Everyone: Are we going to be able to watch the pageant preliminary and the pageant on you tube this. Thank You.

Replies:
Subject: GQ 2016 article about inside the Miss Universe Malaysia Pageant

Author:
eg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:04:58 07/05/17 Wed

Mr. Miss Universe: Meet Jeff Lee, Professional Beautiful-Woman Coach

http://www.gq.com/story/mr-miss-universe-jeff-lee/

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.