VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: Mister USB 2017

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:44 02/13/17 Mon

Stayed tuned...it's coming soon!!

Last edited by author: Mon February 13, 2017 18:37:35   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Replies:
Subject: Congratulation to Mister Lebanon,our new Mister International. He is also 6'9" tall

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:49 03/12/17 Sun

http://www.globalbeauties.com/blog/2017/02/favorite-from-lebanon-in-mister-international-2016/

Subject: MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2017

Author:
CNB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:07 03/11/17 Sat

Subject: Would Anyone Be Interested in a Tournament?

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:29 03/03/17 Fri

Hi USBers.

Now that March is upon us, I thought of putting together another MUO March Madness tournament. Before I post anything though, I'm looking to see if there's any interest on the board for participating. If I get enough replies reflecting interest, then I'll post a tournament.

Thanks in advance.

Replies:
Subject: OMG!

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:39 03/10/17 Fri

This is absolutely crazy and unfair!

Replies:
Subject: Alaska

Author:
Savh _14
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:03 03/10/17 Fri

Looks like Alaska has a new state director Sonja and Rachael Garness are the new directors for Alaska

Subject: Snapchat takeover

Author:
Excited
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:32 03/10/17 Fri

I see where the Miss USA title holders are taking over snapchat starting Monday, the 13th. If I have counted right that means it will end May 2nd. So is there a pageant about to happen? I sooooo hope it is!

Subject: You're smart = you make the cut?

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:36:19 03/08/17 Wed

Chelsea Welch (Brown), Laura Puleo (Duke), Olivia Pura (Northwestern) all did pretty good at nationals. I can't think of any pageant girl from a top university who failed to make the cut.

Are there any?

Replies:
Subject: I picked one for other states too. This is just the group that matches Hawks group above. I don't know enough about Netta to chime in outside of her pictures. Isn't she a newbie? Will she even be back?ill

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:45 03/10/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Former miss teen usa Stormi Henley pregnant with boyfriend Lucky Blue Smith!!

Author:
Gonna be one hot baby...lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:27:28 03/07/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: I wasn't thrilled with her win because I was hoping for someone else, but I'm slowly warming up to Miss OK USA!

Author:
Dman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:36 03/09/17 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu March 09, 2017 18:33:56   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Am I crazy? I have Lauren York and Chaavi Verg (NJ) battling it out for the title.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:47 02/28/17 Tue

We already know Lauren screams glam but I think Chaavi has been very overlooked. She's tall, has a great body, and her face is symmetrical and gorgeous! She will be up there. I think if they are top 2, Miss USA will go with her because she's more girl next door.

Replies:
Subject: Congrats to Brittany Bell (former Miss AZ USA/Miss GUAM) who gave birth to Nick Cannon's baby yesterday!

Author:
GURU
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:24 02/23/17 Thu

They named their son Golden

Replies:
Subject: The old voy...

Author:
DigiBeauty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:51 03/08/17 Wed

Hi all,
I've never been that vocal on voy but I visit pretty often. I've noticed (as I think we all have) that the board is not what it used to be. Less users equals less comments, less pictures, and less excitement in general. I have a Facebook, but I limit sharing my interest in pageants except to my closest friends so haven't joined the group. Also, I'm young (in my 30s), and since I found the board have always loved the old fashioned nature of the message board. That's why I've always been able to forgive the trolls. In my mind there are too many people with good intentions to let the bad ruin it for everyone. But there has just been a lot of trolling lately so I just wanted to voice my love for the board, all the users who still post, and to all the people on the Facebook group. I hope to see your username again sometime.

Replies:
Subject: Who is the new director of Miss Florida uses after the departure of Grant Gravitt

Author:
XxXd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:52 03/08/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Hello????

Author:
Mister USB 2017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:25 03/05/17 Sun

So nominations were sent in and now crickets. Or is Mister USB only being done on your precious little Facebook group now? That is rude to those of us who don't want to be on Facebook. We reserve the right to be here and participate! I just don't understand why everything moves so slow around here now. Good example is it takes weeks to get a new titleholder's picture and the wall paper doesn't even show Miss Universe. Maybe time for some new moderator's!

Replies:
Subject: hannah Brewer

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:24 03/03/17 Fri

Does anyone know if Hannah Brewer will participate in Miss Maryland usa?

Replies:
Subject: I think it's rediculous that IMG hasn't got their act together by now with releasing the Miss USA location and date. They should always be prepared one year ahead of the game date. Enough with their excuses for newly taking over the Pageant. That's outdated excuses by now. People have flights to book and notices to give to their employers. This is so unacceptable three months shy of the Pageant. You know they have got to have this under wraps by now.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:29:01 03/02/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Texas Teen

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:57 03/02/17 Thu

Texas Teen is very pretty. She reminds me of Stormy Henley. I hope she does well, however, I think we will see something unexpected in Teen this year. Just a thought after last years top 5 being in the media for looking similar.

Replies:
Subject: Lu Parker: A Sweet Southern Soul On A Plant-Based Diet

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:15 03/04/17 Sat

Lu Parker has made a name for herself in the Los Angeles news market and while you may know her as a credible source for accurate local news, I’m lucky enough to know her as a coworker and also as a very good friend.
On-air, Lu is the ultimate professional. Off-air — I can tell you firsthand — she is a free spirit; a sweet soul from the South who leads life with an open heart. When I met her about ten years ago, she was following a healthy vegetarian lifestyle, but recently, she became a vegan. Here’s an inside look at why and how she transitioned into eating a completely plant-based diet.

http://lifeofliberte.com/lu-parker-a-sweet-southern-soul-on-a-plant-based-d

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:56:04 03/02/17 Thu

TBT! - "and remember, you're not running for President." (1990)

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.