VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Universe Argentina 2021

Author:
annie55
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:38:36 10/16/21 Sat

Julieta Garcia (23 yrs) has just been designated as Miss Universe Argentina 2021.

Here's her (slightly creepy) crowning with national director Osmel Sousa:

Julieta will now represent ARGENTINA at Miss Universe 2021 in Israel in December. Argentina placed in the Top 20 in 2020.

Julieta was previously 1st RU at the Miss Universe Argentina 2019 pageant.

Best of luck to Julieta at Miss Universe!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Lol. It was like he was crowning a mannequin.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:29 10/19/21 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Osmelís nails look better than mine lol. Yeah, this was all just weird. Zero reaction & emotion, stone faced. I donít think she has a great chance at MU.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:58 10/24/21 Sun

Last edited by author: Sun October 24, 2021 16:23:22   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: She is so cute.

Author:
EdwardAHaar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:25:53 12/23/21 Thu

She seems stoned. lol

[> Subject: She is so pretty.

Author:
MatthewDDavis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:39:23 12/23/21 Thu

She is so cute. But Harnaaz Sandhu deserves to win MU crown and I am so happy she actually won this title. I was literally praying for her. I want to see that event but my parents forcing me to complete my assignments first and only after then I can watch that event. So, without wasting my time, I take help from writinguniverse after reading their reviews online on this https://trusted-essayreviews.com/writinguniverse-review/ site. After that, I have watched the whole event and my fingers were crossed whole the time. It was uncomfortable for me when Steve Harvey told her to make a cat voice.

Last edited by author: Fri January 14, 2022 08:23:55   Edited 2 times.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.