VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: It’s great that they all were happy for Elle! This photo captures a really beautiful moment in pageantry. As for the question, I actually was thinking about that last night!! I think none of them would’ve made top 5 because they all lacked some stage presence/catwalk. Maryland arguably had better stage presence and catwalk but she is not as facially strong. Before hearing Q&A, I feel North Carolina would’ve done well for her height and stage presence but after hearing her talk in finals, I don’t think the judges would’ve been as impressed as they would with Elle. Hence the conclusion is, as much as Crystle tried to train them, there isn’t really any Miss Universe worthy ladies in this year’s group, if Elle couldn’t make top 5, I don’t think the others would’ve as they also lacked something (facial beauty, catwalk, interview, etc.)

Author:
Samuel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:37:44 12/13/21 Mon
In reply to: MU_Critic 's message, "WHO (IF ANYONE)..." on 17:40:43 12/13/21 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Well said! I also think Elle's "micro/macro" answer clinched it from anyone else if the judges were still on the fence.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:33:34 12/14/21 Tue

Last edited by author: Tue December 14, 2021 08:39:32   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> Subject: micro/macro answer was super scripted for Elle, India said it with heart, class, and intelligence

Author:
lin8tiv
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:20 12/14/21 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.