VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE 2021 - BEST NATIONAL COSTUME

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:24:31 12/15/21 Wed

Miss Nigeria won the award this year.

Do you agree?

Also, it has been reported that the costume was designed by a group of young Filipino designers led by Kennedy Jhon Gasper:

https://www.pep.ph/lifestyle/fashion/162608/pinoy-team-nigeria-national-costume-a721-20211213

Do you feel a national costume should be designed by a designer from the same country the delegate is representing?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I am glad that Nigeria won the best costume. I was surprised she missed the top 16. South Africa as the sole girl from Africa in the top 16 was a joke. I actually thought she was the weakest African with the exception of Morocco. I had Namibia, Nigeria and even Mauritius higher than South Africa.

Author:
Declan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:32:44 12/19/21 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Click inside to hear Suzanne Pottinger, Miss AZ 1971, explain how her state costume was put together. A far cry from today! I liked Suzanne.

Author:
OldFan-NewName-1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:28:34 12/19/21 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.